Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fmale Gsd Needed 15k - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fmale Gsd Needed 15k (3260 Views)

4-6 Months Old Female Long Coat Gsd Needed / GSD Needed In Lokoja / Brown Rice Available @ #15k Per 50kg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by macigar47: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
hello to all generous dog lover I need a female gsd pup and I have 15k am in Lagos pls any one willing to help...God bless u all.
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by macigar47: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by tuto: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
I have a male gsd 6 weeks old

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by bespokeset: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2018
@lukenzy the scam ....new ID @macigar same person
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by rumenase(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
tuto:
I have a male gsd 6 weeks old
6 weeks
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by rumenase(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
see as you dey suffer yourself open account up and down... there shall be no rest for the wicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by jeff1607(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
rumenase:
see as you dey suffer yourself open account up and down... there shall be no rest for the wicked.

he ain't even sober

1 Like

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by frowland(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
bespokeset:
@ lukenzy the scam ....new ID @macigar same person
Noted that handle and his phone number 08135564186

Phone number of scammer 08135564186

Yea, anybody who Google that number, it will appear and tagged scam.

1 Like

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by macigar47: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Beespokeset should ask for forgiveness bcoz I didn't scam anyone... A dog I didn't even see with my eyes,,, see am a Muslim lukman by name I know d worth of the holy QURAN. I won't swear by it fr nothing I know nothing about ur dog, truly am d one u gave d dog but I wasn't d one dat picked it up I told u I couldn't get d dog here in lag so I left it with d guy dat came to pick it... U are now accusing me of scamming did I ever run away with ur money or what nd fr d change of account u left me no choice but to deactivate d oda acct since u decided to spoil my name.... Pls stop all ds accusations if in any way I can replace ur dog I will let me know if der is a way to replace it........ And fr dos of u saying rubbish bout me Bleep off my thread.... Actions shall be judged according to their intentions.
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by 14teenK: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2018
@ macigar47 , When you requested to adopt the dog, the care, safety and well-being of the dog entirely became your responsibility, and you also sent the person that came to pick up the dog, so what in God’s name are saying here, that you didn’t see the dog, if na me,I for don rush you blows since reset your head, because you are just talking like a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by macigar47: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2018
14teenK:
@ macigar47 , When you requested to adopt the dog, the care, safety and well-being of the dog entirely became your responsibility, and you also sent the person that came to pick up the dog, so what in God’s name are saying here, that you didn’t see the dog, if na me,I for don rush you blows since reset your head, because you are just talking like a kid.
u must b stupid fr dat u will rush me blow den u are senseless,, I can speak freely because am innocent am at Lagos state d dog is at abuja immediately d guy went fr d dog I told him he should inquire abt d transport but he said all d garage he went to no one wants to carry d dog it too big nd passengers are afraid, I av no choice but to leave it hoping one day I will get it here until one afternoon Mr bespokesetcalled and told me he saw d dog online,,, if am d one dat wants to sell d dog it too I'll my number on da platform and come to think of it I don't use jiji or any oda site only nairaland u can go tru all my threads on d previous account @ lukenzay if u notice any act of scam den hold me responsible..... Yes am d one e gave d dog but I don't sell his dog �... Speaking of dogs wat I av done in my life just to av my own dog I don't think anyone here can do it, I love dogs dan to scam pple of dia dogs I can give u reputable dog breeders contact dat av work with... Registered business owners oo dy know me..... Pls once again I don't sell ur dog
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by 14teenK: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2018
macigar47:
u must b stupid fr dat u will rush me blow den u are senseless,, I can speak freely because am innocent am at Lagos state d dog is at abuja immediately d guy went fr d dog I told him he should inquire abt d transport but he said all d garage he went to no one wants to carry d dog it too big nd passengers are afraid, I av no choice but to leave it hoping one day I will get it here until one afternoon Mr bespokesetcalled and told me he saw d dog online,,, if am d one dat wants to sell d dog it too I'll my number on da platform and come to think of it I don't use jiji or any oda site only nairaland u can go tru all my threads on d previous account @ lukenzay if u notice any act of scam den hold me responsible..... Yes am d one e gave d dog but I don't sell his dog �... Speaking of dogs wat I av done in my life just to av my own dog I don't think anyone here can do it, I love dogs dan to scam pple of dia dogs I can give u reputable dog breeders contact dat av work with... Registered business owners oo dy know me..... Pls once again I don't sell ur dog
All of this that you said above still doesn’t change the fact that you’re not straight forward, where is the dog in question, what efforts have you made to return it back to the owner, believe me beespokset is just taking it lightly with you.

4 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by bespokeset: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin

So you asked as you aimed at having it. Then you couldn't return the dog if you could not have it transported by your own chosen agent. It's obvious you can't even hear yourself while speaking or writing. You're so disolutioned that reality and truth has fled your senses.

You, your agent belong in the same camp... scammers.

4 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by bespokeset: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Been trying to post the pic of the scam unsuccessfully... anyone need his pics and I'll send to you. Just indicate here and I'll dm to forward.

Nonesence.
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by durubrian(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
I've just put up my dog for adoption...
biko I don't want the likes of Lukman oooo....

3 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by macigar47: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
How can I prove my self pls I don't know nothing about d dog... Just tell me a way of amending dis mistake I din't sell ur dog
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by Oluwafreshing(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
macigar47:
How can I prove my self pls I don't know nothing about d dog... Just tell me a way of amending dis mistake I din't sell ur dog

Chief why you dey talk like this na. Person give you consignment, your guy come pick consignment. Your guy no fit ship. The right thing to do is to tell your guy to return shipment to owner immediately. Chief if the case turn legal case you can't wash yourself clean cos your guy got involved through you. There's no explanation for this. If this is a court case Sir, you're guilty as charged.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by bespokeset: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
macigar47:

You know nothing about a dog you instructed your agent to pick up on your behalf. That you called that I'll have to pay to get it back. Fraud.

Liar Liar pants on fire.

1 Like

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by segzypark(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Please do consider the following
1. The guy that picked up the dog,is he a total stranger to you?
2. Why didn't you tell your agent to return the SaI'd dog
3. Why did you ask the giver to pay money for something that was freely given to you
4. Changing of I.d says a whole lots of things about you
5. What effort are you taking to retrieve the said dog

BUT I don't want to conclude you are an undungrateful scam

2 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by gmou: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
durubrian:
I'll gladly take it Sir
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by gmou: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
durubrian:
I'll gladly take it Sir
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by okikiosibodu(m): 1:20am On Oct 02, 2018
macigar47:
Beespokeset should ask for forgiveness bcoz I didn't scam anyone... A dog I didn't even see with my eyes,,, see am a Muslim lukman by name I know d worth of the holy QURAN. I won't swear by it fr nothing I know nothing about ur dog, truly am d one u gave d dog but I wasn't d one dat picked it up I told u I couldn't get d dog here in lag so I left it with d guy dat came to pick it... U are now accusing me of scamming did I ever run away with ur money or what nd fr d change of account u left me no choice but to deactivate d oda acct since u decided to spoil my name.... Pls stop all ds accusations if in any way I can replace ur dog I will let me know if der is a way to replace it........ And fr dos of u saying rubbish bout me Bleep off my thread.... Actions shall be judged according to their intentions.
@Bolded..... It doesn't make sense to anyone reading. When you are not ready for pickup up, why board the dog with someone you know nothing about? If you had genuine intentions, you would have carried the dog own (Bespokeset) along from the outset. You deprived other possibly owners the joy of owning a dog.
Also if you are clean as you claim,you won't have deactivated the prev account until you redeem it's 'image'. At least there is a popular guy in pet section here on Nairaland that gets bashes from many people claiming he is a fraudster. I don't want to mention his name so he doesn't get any mention. But he didn't deactivate his account...instead, he walks into threads where he gets quoted and defends his honour. Clients that have patronized him in time past do attest for him, even though they also point out his short comings

Cc: Jungpablo, Eveezy, Kushlord, Immanueladebol, LordLanister, Iamadoglover, Freciprocal, Johnnyn1, Faccouk, Countsparrow, Africanigerian

3 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by okikiosibodu(m): 1:23am On Oct 02, 2018
macigar47:
Very simple. Return the said dog.... That's all. If you have done this from the scratch, you won't have been dragged out to the public. Now that you are in public eye, you can still redeem you image if you so wish too..... Just return the dog and apologize to its initial owner for being cunning. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by SaintAntonyfarm: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Very simple. Return the said dog.... That's all. If you have done this from the scratch, you won't have been dragged out to the public. Now that you are in public eye, you can still redeem you image if you so wish too..... Just return the dog and apologize to its initial owner for being cunning. End of story.

Good talk

2 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by AmaUwana(f): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2018
durubrian:

interested
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by durubrian(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2018
AmaUwana:

interested
A D O P T E D

2 Likes

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by rumenase(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
bespokeset:
Been trying to post the pic of the scam unsuccessfully... anyone need his pics and I'll send to you. Just indicate here and I'll dm to forward.

Nonesence.

use another browser
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by bespokeset: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2018
rumenase:

use another browser
okay
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
segzypark:
Please do consider the following
1. The guy that picked up the dog,is he a total stranger to you?
2. Why didn't you tell your agent to return the SaI'd dog
3. Why did you ask the giver to pay money for something that was freely given to you
4. Changing of I.d says a whole lots of things about you
5. What effort are you taking to retrieve the said dog

BUT I don't want to conclude you are an undungrateful scam
So after dashing the guy dog, the guy is still telling the person that dash him the dog to pay him money for taking the dog?? Cheiii! Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by Lagosrabbit: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol.. Forget this luke guy... By now the dog is grown, n its either dead or in a loving home as pet, no need to transfer d dog again, by the way its @kushlord this is my new account
Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by Oluwafreshing(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lagosrabbit:
Lol.. Forget this luke guy... By now the dog is grown, n its either dead or in a loving home as pet, no need to transfer d dog again, by the way its @kushlord this is my new account

Chief why lagosrabbit na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / Rabbits Available For Sale / SA imported Massive male english Bulldog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.