Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

7 Reasons Why People Love Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 7 Reasons Why People Love Agriculture (262 Views)

Why People Are Scared To Invest In Coldroom Business? / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture / Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why People Love Agriculture by chisam22(m): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why people neglect Agricultural practices. Back in the days, people made quite a fortune in Agriculture and they all lived happily, in fact our fore fathers were full time farmers and they were able to live comfortably in their communities.

In this article, I will narrow our minds down to the ever growing Love people currently develop for Agriculture that will make you overwhelmed.
But wait a minute,
Have you ever taught about the reason, government now strategize to invest more in Agriculture when they suddenly discover that, the natural mineral resources the country depends on is having a down side?

What ever might be the reason, you will find out before this articles ends.
Nevertheless, since lot of people are shying away from Agricultural practices, thousands of people are grabbing the opportunity and as well make good use of it on daily bases, and they result is successful.
Before we go further into details, I will like us to understand the real meaning of the word “Agriculture”. Read the rest of the article here... https://www.agrobubble.com/blog/7-reasons-why-people-love-agriculture/

(1) (Reply)

Best Fish Treatment, Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer / Its Contains NPK And Seaweed For Huge Harvest / Farming Na Gold In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.