Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,431 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Your Network Determines Your Networth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your Network Determines Your Networth (301 Views)

Make Over 500k Monthly Selling Lands To Your Network / Crypto Gurus.. What Really Determines The Price Fluctuations Of Bitcoin Etherum? / How Well Do You Know Your Network Provider,mtn, GLO, 9 Mobile And Airtel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Network Determines Your Networth by Melaye27(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Did you know ?that the amount of money you earn is roughly equal to the average income of the five people you spend the most time with.

Come build your network on TSC PLATFORM and grow your networth.

You must be wondering -what is TSC ?( Dem don carry another MMM come again).
It is not a ponzi scheme,TSC is an MLM(Multi Level Marketing) like e.g Helping hands,Trevor etc and they are still on.

Understand that MLM/Network marketing packages are schemes set up by companies in order for their customers to help them spread the word about the company easily from mouth to mouth(this has continuously proven to be the best means of advertisement ) and in turn the customers get rewarded for their loyalty.

You maybe asking yourself Why should I invest in tiny seed coop

1.It requires only 1000 naira to invest(I know I have spent more than 1k on just data alone this week)

2.TSC is a registered MLM company in Nigeria.It started February 2018

3.you only need just two referrals to get started

You might be thinking now (aah how am i going to convince my friends)

if you think can't possibly convince anybody.Join our active team TSC WEALTH NATION(a network of great minds) ,
we will help you out in getting referrals and teach you also how to speak to people.
Join our https:///8e9hbAgqGxf58ejl83SB8uWhatsApp group to learn more about TSC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pepper Soup And Banga Soup Is Ready / How To Become My Own Boss / $500 Daily From CPA With Zero Inveatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.