Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? (754 Views)

'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Wikinaija(m): 2:56am On Sep 21, 2018
views
Hello Music lovers,

Imagine you are offered $1m to stop listening to Wizkid‘s song for the next 12 Months (1 Year)

No lie oooo

F Wizkid
No Wizkid Na My Man
None Of the Above

vote here https://wiki9ja.com.ng/poll/question-of-the-day-will-you-stop-listening-to-wizkid-for-a-year-for-1m
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by beautygboel(f): 4:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Bros for that amount I will do it for 10 years, I don't even like the nigga

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by ObaKlaz: 5:39am On Sep 21, 2018
With the exception of Maleek Berry and maybe Wande Coal, I wouldn't listen to ANY NIGERIAN ARTIST. But you'd have to up the wager and make it $2M (USD).
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Joshmodest(m): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2018
beautygboel:
Bros for that amount I will do it for 10 years, I don't even like the nigga

U don't like him , he doesn't even know you're human..
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by neolboy(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2018
I will do it for the rest of my life

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by cigaricon(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2018
I will renounce him sef

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by LieutenantBOBO: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Joshmodest:

U don't like him , he doesn't even know you're human..

SMH... So it's now a crime for someone to have a choice.

You that is asslicking Wizkid, does he know you? And will he ever know you?

A simple question was asked & the girl said her mind..

As for me, I can go years without listening to Wizkid. I barely listen to his songs presently btw.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by tartar9(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2018
I find this question disturbing
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by YeyeGirl(f): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
1million what? Biko who's wizkid?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Noblefirstlady: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Forever
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by ominilongest(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
I will stop listening to Nigerian music for FIFA 19 undecided
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by McEphiks(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

SMH... So it's now a crime for someone to have a choice.

You that is asslicking Wizkid, does he know you? And will he ever know you?

A simple question was asked & the girl said her mind..

As for me, I can go years without listening to Wizkid. I barely listen to his songs presently btw.

I owe you a beer. Someone cannot state his/her opinion in peace again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OAP Dotun Blasts Falz And Dammy Krane For Shunning Him / 19-yr-old Nigerian Female Blogger Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents / 10 Nigerian Child Stars That Are Making US PROUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.