Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) (11136 Views)

Kcee Ft. One Republic - Ojapiano Remix (Official Video) / VIDEO: Kcee Ft. Timaya – Erima / Download Post Malone - Psycho Ft. Ty Dolla Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by adonismuller(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
If I was Kcee I would have started business with my remaining money since , the guy is so talentless !

For wizkid,well,why should I bash him when he is still a kid? A man that can't be there for his children is that one a man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Sapiosexuall: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
RealDonaldTrump:

This is why Nigeria is far behind. MIND YOUR EFFING BUSINESS PEOPLE AND FACE YOUR OWN LIFE....Just comment on the song or argue with your keyboard

Your username says it all
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by lastempero: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Another waste of our limited resources.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Unfortunately, Wizzy couldn't revive his career as an upcoming artist. He should just retire in 2019 with Buhari.
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by dalexz4(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Same old kcee can’t sing Jack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by valdes00(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
How come Kcee can get Wizkid to appear on his video but olamide cant get him to appear on his... #kana
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Benekruku(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Deadbeats
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by desthan(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
f it is not Duncan Mighty, foggeddabout.......

try something else mehn.....
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by N0favors: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Owned:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin

Another Senceless Music Observed

Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by pweshdodo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
The only psycho i know is post malone ft ty dollar sign-psycho
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Stoner069(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
adonismuller:
If I was Kcee I would have started business with my remaining money since , the guy is so talentless !

For wizkid,well,why should I bash him when he is still a kid? A man that can't be there for his children is that one a man?

Oga shutup.
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by adonismuller(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Stoner069:

Oga shutup.
you are a wasted sperm....tell your parents to teach you manners,product of bush to town!

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Antoeni(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Keee Is a Serial Failure,
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Gpac123(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
zamanii:
Tell him to be a man and take care of his children. Granted he might have grudges against the baby mama but the boy is innocent.

He didn't sign up for this drama, Wizkid should play his role as a father so that in his old age when the lights are off and the stage is gone, his children can play their roles on him too. #dropsmic
I'm pretty sure you didn't read everything the baby Mama posted. Cos if you do you will see Wizkid pays the boys fee, pays for their accomodation and buys them tickets for vacation and his always the one that buy the boy shoes and clothes. And anytime he is in Nigeria he spend time with the boy. Wizkid is really trying abeg. The only thing he dnt do is to give the baby mama the attention she craves for.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by thoniann(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
I spot frog voice fans hovering like hungry vultures over this thread. That's a hit song and I'm 100% sure you'll be humming this song by next week. Psychos!
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Joey6: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
More life to you Wizkid.......Keep doing great Music and soar High......
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
oshe11:
See lyrics
Sheybi he don write for you nau
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Stoner069(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
adonismuller:
you are a wasted sperm....tell your parents to teach you manners,product of bush to town!

Story story ! Still shutup
Re: Kcee Ft. Wizkid – 'Psycho' (Video) by Osedagal(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Songs dope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buju BNXN's "Bad Since 97" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Kiss Daniel-mama Lyric / Phyno: "So Far So Good" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.