Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election (32817 Views)

Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) / Russia 2018: How FIFA Almost Kicked Out Nigeria’s Super Eagles From World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by 18Ebiscoo: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Gianni Infantino, President of World Football ruling body, FIFA has sent a congratulatory message to Amaju Pinnick on his re-election as the President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

In the polls conducted by the NFF Electoral Committee in Katsina, Pinnick beat three other contestants, polling 34 votes.

The second-placed Aminu Maigari got eight votes, with former international, Taiwo Ogunjobi securing only 2 votes, while there was none for club owner, Chinedu Okoye.

In the letter addressed to the NFF and copied to the Confederation of African Football (CAF), Infantino congratulated Pinnick and the other executive members who were elected and wished them the best of luck for the challenges ahead.

“Dear Pinnick, allow me to extend to you my warmest congratulations on your re-election as President of the NFF for the 2018 – 2022 period, at today’s NFF Elective Congress in Katsina State.

“Also convey my congratulations to all your colleagues of the Executive Committee who were elected with you.

“I wish you and your team the best of luck, strength and every success for all the challenges that lie ahead.

“I look forward to continuing to work with you and seeing you soon to congratulate you in person,” Infantino said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/nff-how-fifa-president-infantino.html

12 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by agwom(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by youngest85(m): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2018
See head like rugby ball

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by elpj: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Stable money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Nbote(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Nothing concern FIFA, their own is to react to whoever wins..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by B3sty(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2018
OK
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by ThanosIsHere: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2018
Amaju pinnick my man. I like this guy, he exudes the kind of Confidence and competence required for this kind of position. A reelection well deserved.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Endtimesmith(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2018
His head shall....he has football brains.

7 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Chris Giwa no contest cheesy. He go soon start wahala

30 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by OBTMOS(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Hh
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by nwakibe: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations. Abeg put NFF in order o

2 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by ehmmy11(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2018
I smell alot of under the table deals cool undecided

2 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by musttapha(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Buhari why, why abeg free Biafra make i also relocate i'm tired.

2 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by jhydebaba(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Fifa is partisan and partial, infact, a member of APC tongue

1 Like

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Kezifils(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Imagine contesting and not getting a single vote.

9 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by meeks1(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2018
congrat mr pinnick we hope for improvement in our leagues and also in country'S Football teams

4 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by rofanx13: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Pinick na FIFA man na. Infatino would have questioned that election if pinick had lost the election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Awoo88: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Chris Giwa no contest cheesy. He go soon start wahala
Giwa is serving a FIFA ban

5 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Iscoalarcon: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2018
OBTMOS:
Hh
Hh for Haha
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Architectkene: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2018
musttapha:
Buhari why, why abeg free Biafra make i also relocate i'm tired.

Get ready to be banned till 2050.

2 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by stano2(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2018
For me, he really mean well for NFF and Nigeria football based on how the world cup outing went without trouble.
They should please look into our local league to improve it.

4 Likes

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by englishmart(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2018
I learnt they are good friends, but that doesn't mean Nigeria will ever host the world cup o

1 Like

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by aprilwise(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Vicrotica:
Are you in Imo state? Let me teach you hacking
what about those out side imo state?
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by excel101(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations to Amaju Pinnick. Mr Injunction (Chris Giwa), how far.
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Vicrotica(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Sorry, it's just too complex to be taught online, you can invite me to your region at a cost.
aprilwise:
what about those out side imo state?
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by N0favors: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2018
youngest85:
See head like rugby ball
be like opa oranmiyan grin
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Gkay1(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2018
congratulations,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.