Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son (79460 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys A Bentley For Herself / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Yomzzyblog: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Popular Nigerian Blogger, LInda Ikeji who welcomed a son, Jayce few days ago has finally revealed why she bought a Bentley Mulsanne worth 120 Million for herself and her son to be crusing around town and she further went ahead to say she is going to buy a private jet very soon as she gives credit to God.

She wrote:

'When I announced in May that I was expecting a baby, I said I was going to buy a Bentley Mulsanne for me and my prince to be cruising around town in. Did y’all think I was joking? Lol. Gosh, if I tried to, I wouldn’t be able to explain what being a mum means to me. I’m in a different zone now! Hehe .

My mum has been shaking her head since I got the car. Lol. She said to me and my dad; do you know how many houses in Owerri you could have bought with that money? I was like; what the heck do I need houses in Owerri for, I have a house in Lagos. Lol.

Anyway I just wanted to share in this joy and also pray for everyone out there calling on God for their breakthrough and blessings. Please don’t give up on yourself and don’t give up on God. Things might look bleak now but trust in your journey and keep fighting. If anyone had told me when I turned 30 in 2010 and I was in bed crying and feeling hopeless, that 8 years later, I would be able to afford my house or this car, I never would have believed it. I dreamed but I didn’t dream that big…but that’s where God steps in and takes over.
I think the best prayer anyone looking for a breakthrough should say when talking to God is; Dear God use me as point of reference; use me to show the world that you are God. Let people be like; ‘the God of…’, whatever your name is…bless me too!’. And let me tell you, when God chooses you, the blessings are endless. May God keep on blessing and elevating you. I truly hope all your prayers are answered and soon. .

Meanwhile, something huge is coming on LITV. It’s too soon for me to talk about it but it’s something that will change and impact a lot of lives and I can’t wait. All I will say now is; if you have ideas or scripts for reality shows, TV shows, movies and TV series, hold on to them, soon LITV might be able to collaborate with you and fund your projects. We will have so much money to create content that the possibilities will be limitless. I’ve dropped Jayce now, let me nurture him small and come and face business…lol. .

Finally, to all the men who think women can’t create wealth, keep watching this space…and be very patient. Next is a private jet! ���. Hugs everyone!'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/next-is-private-jet-linda-ikeji-reveals-why-she-bought-bentley.html

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Yomzzyblog: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2018
A Mother's love is incomparable, it makes you do unbelievable things, Congrats Lin Lin and Baby J kiss

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/next-is-private-jet-linda-ikeji-reveals-why-she-bought-bentley.html

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Tamarapetty(f): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Ok madam babymama, that's good

17 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2018
So this goat like preeek to this extent.

Advising young girls, but forking without condom.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2018
She does all this her woman empowerment preaching when she's trying to save face. Hoping she'll get some admiration by showing off her money. Linda Linda, we've all caught on now. cry

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Chubhie: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2018
I love the part of endless possibilities....

3 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by onstelly(f): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2018
Madam linlin you like long note sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by itspzpics(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Lol

See also
“Bentley Season” Duncan mighty flaunt New Bentley in new adorable photos >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bentley-season-duncan-mighty-flaunt-new-bentley-new-adorable-photo/

1 Like

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by MollyBank: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Noise maker

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by 3millionia: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Show business sweet die

you know you know

i sell HDD, 320, 500gb, 1TB...... Contact on profile

1 Like

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by dingbang(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
EFCC needs to probe this woman.

please read my signature. thanks

5 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by BruncleZuma: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
She's as African as I thought...

26 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by IPassYahoo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
You all are shouting private jet like you can afford the cash price or to maintain it

14 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by lastempero: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
No biggie,is she really the one posting all these stuffs Or our worthless bloggers at work Abi naija yeyebrities too dey make noise shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Samson3600(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
can you see now? is for herself not the baby alone to drive. Leave her alone ibeg..
Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Etizz: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Seriously I like her but the car for a week old baby? Doesn't make sense.... Just for d public to talk and nothing more..... That is a personal car, wen dat boy reach 18yrs trust me he won't need dat car by den....

Dat is her own car in d name of a son

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Mankosi: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ride on baby girl. I am happy for u and ur parents. It's a thing of joy for parents to see their child progress in life. But what I don't like is u giving birth without marriage and ur parents are happy u did? I no go lie u that one no enter o

3 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by OCTAVO: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
She wan disgrace davido

7 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by femi4: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Why coloured "Next" green, Seun just bought water color for lala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by maestroferdi: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Are we this stupid?

8 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by ntyce(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na our oil money na

If you know you know.

Lol

7 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
All this....the Bentley...the private jet.......its all an illusion

4 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by flyca: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
So no other blogger in Nigeria could sniff into Linda and reveal her baby-daddy. She still announced it herself. She got engaged, no blogger knew it. No pictures of them together all these months? Later na she go still bring it out by herself. None ever announced that she was pregnant, Linda told us by herself!

The way it is, she can even organise a full wedding in Nigeria, and no one would have still known her husband. Na wah!

It means to me that she a top-notch blogger!

Most Nigerian bloggers are just copy-cats. No ingenuity, no creativity, no breaking news, no nothing, just copy and paste! The only thing the know is “click here for more” rubbish angry

The one that pained me most is that silly @amalablog or something like that. Immediately Linda announced her baby's name, that one started “10things you need to know blablabla“. What rubbish? angry

Kudos to the lady that knows her work very well. It's only a shame that you did not leave up to the celebacy you preached to young girls.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Tinalex(f): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Its your money babe, flex it!!!!
Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by hahn(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
The bitterness on threads about Linda and her happiness is unbelievable. Don't hate. Appreciate undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Adakintroy: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
pregnacy, father secret identity, secret location of child's birth. Bentley...now futuristic private jet..

Am sure she has private advicing team who keep telling her what new twist to add just so the buzz does not die.

15 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
moral of this episode. when a woman start to form i dont need sex(person dey wey dey nak am silly), marriage or kids to be happy, na big lie

3 Likes

Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Claireshan1(f): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
But she is yet to explain why she bought the car
Re: 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Linda for Governor of Lagos State ........

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead / Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.