Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa (84733 Views)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Outrage As Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by viktor88: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
this is not old. It happened recently. Maybe you watched another video of students doing similar thing. No be today e start but this incident is a recent one which is trending online.
As old as time
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by victorvezx(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is an old video na. I watched it last two months or so
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by chiboy1116: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
That's the life man.
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Adakintroy: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wizz kid.. Davido and all you sex music preachers. Come and carry your deciples.
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Throwback: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Blessingmoyo:
"No minister has ever resigned before."
Lies.
Barth Nnaji. NOI. Moh'd Ali Pate. Amina Moh'd. All resigned their offices.

"No, I meant no minister has resigned because of allegations."
Again, lies.
Stella Oduah resigned over allegations regarding purchase of BMWs.
Lie with sense

Even you too should lie with sense.

When did Stella Oduah resign over BMW allegations over that was long debated for about a year before her fake M.Sc and PhD scandal also broke without any action from her or government?

Was she not replaced in a minor cabinet reshuffle by the corruption enabling Jonathan regime, just in time to be awarded a PDP Senate ticket?
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by tosyne88(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
The girl is already doing her future job
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Alexaonfleek: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmm.this world is coming to an end ooo angry

But if na naija wey dis kain thing happen,dey for don rush d gal go uch because of d kain beating wey her papa go give am grin

1 Like

Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Amberon1: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Two people committed a crime but trust the hypocrites to blame only one party.
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Ellapana: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Universal Pictures Announces New Production And Release Dates For ‘Bond 25’
on September
https://newsdey.com/2018/09/universal-pictures-announces-new-production-release-dates-bond-25/
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by wink2015(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fierce11:
South african, Kenya, Zimbabwe.. These countries don't disappoint whenever the news involves sex or extremely strange news.. I am currently weeping for naija.. I will weep for these ones later

SOUTHERN AFRICA, EAST AFRICA AND THEIR CRAVE FOR S E X is unimaginable.

No wonder Hiv/Aids infection rates is very high in the region.

kenya
Uganda
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Botswana
Namibia
Zambia
etc

Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia in west africa is gradually joining the league of sexually corrupt countries.
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by ngwababe(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
DopeAngel:
Most of us girls are nothing more than sex objects. Yes that is what we are. Can you imagine what this little girl is doing. If i call our kind sex objects with nothing to offer other than pussy. Some of you will get angry. The truth is bitter.

We ain't anything.
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by GivemeBiafra: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
majority of Nigerian girls are like this, some have even lost count of the number of boys they slept with from secondary school to tertiary.

#icanrelate
Kikikiki
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Mizwisdom(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is it not better to home school these days?

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Buffalowings3(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Never had this much action even now cry
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
Actually woman are not to be sex object, if the clitoris is dealt with,, we alway forget that there is a reason for everything,, woman dont have the power to control emotion as men, that why woman have very low libido naturally....

Honestly, I don't understand what you are thinking

1 Like

Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by twerkjack: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
So a girl cannot suck d1ck in peace again?? Is not as if the ppl judging don’t do it behind closed doors wtf?
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by nokatakata: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Old video. Enough of videos like this full xxvideos...some ppl go dey here dey pretend like say them nor do or deybdo worst

1 Like

Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by WetinConsignMe: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
seriously majority of Nigerian girls are like this, some have even lost count of the number of boys they slept with from secondary school to tertiary.
Hence we have numerous borehole lagging around. I pray God pity men of this generation.

Whoreism begins at secondary school.

#icanrelate

Only in Nigeria can these things happen
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by mokt(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Disgusting cos as some Secondary School Students dey dirty hen
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Almunjid(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
seriously majority of Nigerian girls are like this, some have even lost count of the number of boys they slept with from secondary school to tertiary.
Hence we have numerous boreholes lagging around, parading themselves as wives and girlfriends.
I can bet my balls 95% Nigerian men married their wives deflowered. I pray God pity men of this generation.

whoreism begin at secondary school.

#icanrelate
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by D1zion: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
South Africa is another Sodom and Gomorrah of our time were you hear all kind of gory tales.every evil you can think of is so pronounced in that country.
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Amberon1:
Two people committed a crime but trust the hypocrites to blame only one party.
what is the crime in having sex.
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by thunderbabs: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
South african kids don over spoil bfor na. Na today?
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Neminc: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Jamestown123: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Hence we have numerous boreholes lagging around, parading themselves as wives and girlfriends.
I can bet my balls 95% Nigerian men married their wives disvargined. I pray God pity men of this generation.

whoreism begin at secondary school.

#icanrelate
I bet you are from South Africa
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by micflo28(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Efforts of Mandela going down the drain. Education of the black child then was only for the privileged few. If africa continues to treat education with levity and not harness all its benefits to the fullest. We might aswell be creating an advantage for the colonialists to return and put us back in chains. China is gradually being economically free from its dependent nations. When will african nations begin to toe the same path?
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by AmazingELixir: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
: undecided undecided undecided

What is the need for reporting it when we won't be allowed to see the full action in peace!!
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Smart365Life(f): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Food for thought:

Dxxk is not a food for the mouth.
Re: Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa by Hades2016(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Why in the class? d guy no room ni ,na wa o
southy people normal before niiii ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.