Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331675 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bbankky: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
I need grace to repeat my Rpp.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
picker123:
I need grace to repeat my Rpp.
If you were given grace for RPP before, then you still have grace to repeat it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Austynodv:
If you were given grace for RPP before, then you still have grace to repeat it.
OK thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:10am On Jan 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gr8david(m): 1:46am On Jan 22, 2020
good morning and happy New year to you all,
please help me to interpret this.

my wife gave birth to twin girls 5month ago, but in the dream our babies were just three months, and my wife was not feeling fine, I took her to hospital and she delivered a baby boy, and when we place him beside the twin girls, they both look equal as if they are mate.
it surprised me to see some group of my church members almost immediately because I didn't inform anybody before I took my wife to hospital, they were insulting that I am self made triplets, please assist me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 5:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Good morning all, i give adoration to almighty God, i repeated my RPP...no sign, what is next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2020
quote author=gr8david post=86002781]good morning and happy New year to you all,

my wife gave birth to twin girls 5month ago, but in the dream our babies were just three months, and my wife was not feeling fine, I took her to hospital and she delivered a baby boy, and when we place him beside the twin girls, they both look equal as if they are mate.
it surprised me to see some group of my church members almost immediately because I didn't inform anybody before I took my wife to hospital, they were insulting that I am self made triplets, please assist me.[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm. You are welcome in Jesus name sir. The man of God said you should send a mail to request for his WhatsApp number.

Thank you

gr8david:
good morning and happy New year to you all,

it surprised me to see some group of my church members almost immediately because I didn't inform anybody before I took my wife to hospital, they were insulting that I am self made triplets, please assist me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
I have repeated my Rpp and I didn't see any sign.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2020
I need grace for the final stage of deliverance. Pls how do I submit deliverance placard through email.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2020
picker123:

The man of God said you should repeat this post by first giving thanks to the God of Elijah, the doer of all.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
I am now ready for enquiry prayer, l need grace from the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
opey1:
Good morning all, i give adoration to almighty God, i repeated my RPP...no sign, what is next?

Ma, the man of God said @ Austynody is to attend to you on how to edit the CCT deliverance Video. While you are to send a placard request to the email
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Adlai:
I am now ready for enquiry prayer, l need grace from the man of God

Grace from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Ma, the man of God said @ Austynody is to attend to you on how to edit the CCT deliverance Video. While you are to send a placard request to the email

Thank you sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amen

Grace from the man of God[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
picker123:

The man of God said you should repeat this post by first giving thanks to the God of Elijah.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Enquiry observations
Prayer 1. 2 steps forward
2. One step forward one step backward yawning as l prayed
Prayer 3. 3 steps forward
Prayer 4. 3 steps forward and 2 steps backwards
Prayer 5. 4 steps forward

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Adlai:
Enquiry observations
Prayer 1. 2 steps forward
2. One step forward one step backward yawning as l prayed
Prayer 3. 3 steps forward
Prayer 4. 3 steps forward and 2 steps backwards
Prayer 5. 4 steps forward

Grace from the man of God

Please be patient till you receive the GRACE from the man of God to proceed to the next stage.

And while waiting, kindly check page 2 of this thread where you should find the necessary guideline's on how to carry out the RPP.

Thanks sir/ma!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
I thank God and l give him honour and praise for he is a faithful God .l give glory and adoration to God for allowing me to complete my enquiry prayers
Through his grace my prayer observations are
Prayer 1. 2steps forward. Prayer2. One step forward one step backward..yawned during Prayer. Prayer3.3 steps forward. Prayer 4. 3steps forward 2 steps back.prayer5. 4steps forward
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
I give all glory to the God of elijah. I repeated my Rpp without any sign. Praise God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dear brethren. A wonderful evening to you all.

The man of God has instructed that I post here how to obtain the deliverance video clip which is to be used for one on one deliverance which is the final stage after having gone through enquiry prayers, RPP and Renunciation.

The video can be found on page one of this thread. The praise and worship part of the video is what you need to undergo deliverance and it needs to be played with a video player (such as VLC) which can repeat the video continuously when it gets to the end so that the praise and worship continues and you sing and worship along until the Spirit falls you to your knees. Therefore, the video needs to be downloaded and trimmed for this purpose.

To DOWNLOAD the video:

1. Play the video to see where the praise and worship ends and the testimony begins.
2. Copy the video's URL and paste it into the search field at www.keepvid.work.
3. Click download,
4. Scroll down and see options and formats of the clips and select one to download to your device.
5. Download YouCut app.
6. Use the YouCut app to trim the downloaded video clip by cutting away the testimony part of the video leaving only the praise and worship part.
7. Once these are done, your video is ready.
8. Request for grace from the man of God.
9. Begin deliverance. Remember, use players like VLC player that can repeat playing the video continuously so that there will be no pause or interruption during the deliverance session.

I hope this explanation helps.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.