Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) (916 Views)

Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) / Accused Person Feigns Insanity, Urinates Inside Courtroom / Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Friends and family members of a serving
national youth service corps member have been called upon to come and rescue him after he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital.

The family members of a serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) who was found in an unconscious state two days ago in Lagos have been called upon to come to his aid.
It was gathered that the Youth Corper identified as Babatunde Sodiq Bello, said to be a graduate of University of Benin, Edo state and passed out from the Adamawa orientation camp, was found laying on the ground after urinating on himself in an ‘unconscious state’.

Passersby who saw him – got his identity from the ID card found in his waist purse.
It was revealed that the corper was rushed to the general hospital in Gbagada by Lagos Neighborhood cops.
While some think that the corper was seriously sick, others have argued that he might have taken hard drugs before the collapse.
No further report has been given about his condition.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/youth-corper-urinates-on-himself-after-collapsing-in-lagos-pics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) by dingbang(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
no links?
Re: Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) by gaby(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
And the title of this story has to be the above, obviously to run a mock and ridicule of the young man all in the name of reporting or blogging?

Some of you dimwits stupidity is truly unrivalled and irredeemable.

What a pity and a shame.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:
And the title of this story has to be the above, obviously run a mock and ridicule of the young man all in the name of reporting or blogging?

Some of you dimwits stupidity is truly unrivalled and irredeemable.

What a pity and a shame.

Enjoy my siggy

Was wrong with the title?

Abi the boy no piss for body ni? undecided
Re: Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
if I'm him, I will request redeployment if ever I regain my consciousness.

Imagine staying around to be tagged "that Corper wey piss for cloth"
Re: Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Hope this news won't dent this lad's career.. is well
Re: Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 5:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm...

Medical fitness needs to be taken seriously.
Re: Youth Corper Urinates On Himself After Collapsing In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2018
Most likely had seizure attacks.
May be Epileptic, but should be managed and redeployed at once.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten Up After Being Nabbed For Stealing An IPhone X In Lagos. / Nigerian Man Punches A Racist Who Called Him A “Nigga” In Edmonton, Canada / Two Siblings Die In Auto Crash While Returning From A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.