Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,608 members, 7,843,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

This Weekend 11 Half Time Draw Game From England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Weekend 11 Half Time Draw Game From England (1441 Views)

NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England / Southgate Drops Raheem Sterling From England Squad After Attacking Joe Gomez / Cameroon Accuse FIFA Of Racism Over VAR - Players Cry At Half-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Weekend 11 Half Time Draw Game From England by hellensexy: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
This Weekend 11 Half Time draw game From England

Here are the selected games and bellow is the 11 games booking number from bet9ja
but if you are the type that play with other company i make the game to be listed out
for you to play else were.. half time weekend draw game prediction

Hello every one this week have decided to bless every one with 11 half time England draw
game this week some time many of us focus on 1×2 which is home win away win and draw
game, though is good but i just want to ask us a questions have you take out time to view
1st half scores in every England match played at weekend, must of the game end up as draw.

Some times i make selection of 5 draw game it always happen to me at 1st half all that my
selected draw game ended at first half as a draw game suppose i staked it just like that as
first half draw i would have end up having something for that week. half time draw game.

Fulham vs Watford Normale X HT 1387
Leicester City vs Huddersfield Town Normale X HT 7234
Accrington Stanley vs Wimbledon Normale X HT7236
Blackpool vs Luton Town Normale X HT 7245
Sunderland vs Rochdale Normale X HT7253
click here to see all and booking code [url][/url]http://howtuknow.com/this-weekend-11-half-time-draw-game-from-england/

Re: This Weekend 11 Half Time Draw Game From England by frankfrancis871: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
please sir, is it sure game?
Re: This Weekend 11 Half Time Draw Game From England by izuch(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
undecided
Re: This Weekend 11 Half Time Draw Game From England by izuch(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
frankfrancis871:
please sir, is it sure game?

Yes, very sure, go and empty your bank account, take all the loans you can and play the game. You're asking him because he's the one that will officiate all the games Abi? Ode! undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Weekend 11 Half Time Draw Game From England by izuch(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
hellensexy:
This Weekend 11 Half Time draw game From England

Here are the selected games and bellow is the 11 games booking number from bet9ja
but if you are the type that play with other company i make the game to be listed out
for you to play else were.. half time weekend draw game prediction

Hello every one this week have decided to bless every one with 11 half time England draw
game this week some time many of us focus on 1×2 which is home win away win and draw
game, though is good but i just want to ask us a questions have you take out time to view
1st half scores in every England match played at weekend, must of the game end up as draw.

Some times i make selection of 5 draw game it always happen to me at 1st half all that my
selected draw game ended at first half as a draw game suppose i staked it just like that as
first half draw i would have end up having something for that week. half time draw game.

Fulham vs Watford Normale X HT 1387
Leicester City vs Huddersfield Town Normale X HT 7234
Accrington Stanley vs Wimbledon Normale X HT7236
Blackpool vs Luton Town Normale X HT 7245
Sunderland vs Rochdale Normale X HT7253
click here to see all and booking code [url][/url]http://howtuknow.com/this-weekend-11-half-time-draw-game-from-england/

Nice predictions though, I'll try my luck with 100 bucks
Re: This Weekend 11 Half Time Draw Game From England by frankfrancis871: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
izuch:

Yes, very sure, go and empty your bank account, take all the loans you can and play the game. You're asking him because he's the one that will officiate all the games Abi? Ode! undecided
[b]MODIFIED[/B]
I'm sorry if you felt offended, I was only asking a question. Besides the topics says "from England", once again I'm sorry if I misunderstood the topic or the OP

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ngolo Kante Fails Al-ittihad's Medical Test / Where Is Rashidi Yekini? / Ronaldinho Spends £36,000 (n9.3million) On Surgery To Correct His Dentition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.