Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

/ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / / (575 Views)

I Have A Website I Design With Html, Css And Bootstrap It's Not Loading On My We / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website / Building A Classified Website(i Need Professional Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by myseyf(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: / by Julius2214(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wow! What a nice blog you've got there... With great contents too. Though I checked with my phone, I'll rate it 8/10

And you're using Ocean WordPress Theme cool

1 Like

Re: / by Bigboy289(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Julius2214:
Wow! What a nice blog you've got there... With great contents too. Though I checked with my phone, I'll rate it 8/10

please, rate mine too, check my signature
Re: / by myseyf(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Julius2214:

Wow. How do you know I am using OceanWP!
Thanks for the review.
I think OceanWP is among the best theme, both the free and premium version for anyone using WordPress.
Re: / by Julius2214(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
myseyf:

Thanks for the review.
I think OceanWP is among the best theme, both the free and premium version for anyone using WordPress.
I checked the source code
Re: / by ElRapido: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
myseyf:

Thanks for the review.

How did he know? Lol.
Re: / by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nice blog... And you put an adsense core on the header... That affected the menu and prevented it from coming up where it should.
By the way, great job overall.
You can review mine too. Not built with wordpress though. Pure php...

www.zealnut.com

And this one is built with Joomla www.writerspay.com
Re: / by Cyberl33t: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Nice blog... And you put an adsense core on the header... That affected the menu and prevented it from coming up where it should.

www.zealnut.com

Bro ur zealnut has some security issues. The crossdomain.xml file u are using shouldn't be used in ur type of site...

It's also vulnerable to slow HTTP denial of service attack.
Thank you.
Re: / by Julius2214(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

www.zealnut.com

Stop saying it like your built it from scratch. You installed Boonex/Dolphin Social Script. (Demo here). And you couldn't even do a proper customization, like changing the home structure or at least the wall paper.
Re: / by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
Julius2214:

Stop saying it like your built it from scratch. You installed Boonex/Dolphin Social Script. (Demo here). And you couldn't even do a proper customization, like changing the home structure or at least the wall paper.
Did you ever thought maybe I decided to keep the template cuz it's cool?
Re: / by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Julius2214:

You shouldn't be so fast to criticize people bro. I'm not a kid when it comes to coding...
The mere fact that I used Dolphin does not mean I can't build my own dolphin of I have the man power.
Moreover, how many so called web designer this days uses dolphin Pro?
Re: / by Julius2214(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

You shouldn't be so fast to criticize people bro. I'm not a kid when it comes to coding...
The mere fact that I used Dolphin does not mean I can't build my own dolphin of I have the man power.
Moreover, how many so called web designer this days uses dolphin Pro?
Sorry if you're offended
Re: / by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Julius2214:

Sorry if you're offended
I'm not offended bro. Explaining.... Do you want me to change the template? And background image?
I'll gladly do that. Thanks for your review.

(1) (Reply)

3 Verified Adsense Old Policy Accounts For Sale UK USA Nigeria Adsense / Free Vs Premium Wordpress Themes (pros And Cons) / Two Newly Google Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.