Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Herdsmen Along Ibadan Express Road. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herdsmen Along Ibadan Express Road. (448 Views)

Ongoing Lane Marking On Lagos-Ibadan Express Road (Photos) / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Express Ghastly Accident, Shops Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Along Ibadan Express Road. by bchi(f): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
please Nigerians be careful while travelling from Lagos to Delta.
yesterday 20th September ,2018, would have been the end of a friend of mine's life and other occupants.
They were travelling with FAMOUS TRANSPORT COMPANY from Ejigbo to Owerri. The driver noticed two men on the Ibadan express road after ijebu-ode he speed up, The guys notice and started shooting towards the bus. While my friend was seating with the driver in front, he was busy with his phone and he didn't know what was happening until he notice the driver moving his head and behold a man shooting at their bus. Only thing my Friend heard the sounds of the shooting like someone breaking dry sticks flying and passing the bus but none of the bullets hit the bus. And they all escaped by the effort of the driver and God being with them
I Thank God for saving all the occupants lives. Please let everyone be on alert while travelling on the Road. HERDSMEN ARE EVERYWHERE
PS: MOVE TO FRONT PAGE MBOK
Re: Herdsmen Along Ibadan Express Road. by Agbaletu: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
bchi:
please Nigerians be careful while travelling from Lagos to Delta.
yesterday 20th September ,2018, would have been the end of a friend of mine's life and other occupants.
They were travelling with FAMOUS TRANSPORT COMPANY from Ejigbo to Owerri. The driver noticed two men on the Ibadan express road after ijebu-ode he speed up, The guys notice and started shooting towards the bus. While my friend was seating with the driver in front, he was busy with his phone and he didn't know what was happening until he notice the driver moving his head and behold a man shooting at their bus. Only thing my Friend heard the sounds of the shooting like someone breaking dry sticks flying and passing the bus but none of the bullets hit the bus. And they all escaped by the effort of the driver and God being with them
I Thank God for saving all the occupants lives. Please let everyone be on alert while travelling on the Road. HERDSMEN ARE EVERYWHERE
PS: MOVE TO FRONT PAGE MBOK
It can't be Ibadan Expressway; it should be Ore - Shagamu Expressway.
It is well with our souls in this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Italian Visa Requirements. Help Needed / Ethiopian Airline: Prof. Pius Adesanmi, Full Of Life During A Lecture In Lagos / Top 10 Largest Cities And Towns In Kenya By Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.