Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B (1694 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B by 10Ebisco: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Some very serious revelations about Linda Ikeji alleged “secret” marriage and “husband”, Sholaye Jeremi has just being unleashed by one of the hottest celebrity gossip blogger around, Stella Dimokokorkus.

She reveals that Linda Ikeji is not married to Niger-Delta oil billionaire, Sholaye Jeremi and as a matter of fact Mr. Sholaye currently has another family and Linda is only a “side chic”, .

See her full message below:

“It is only in Nigeria that a person is tagged Jealous if they try to do what’s right. What gives us the right as Bloggers to write about others but think we can’t be written about? The damage we have done with our platforms and we think we are untouchable? OMG It is my duty as a trained Journalist to follow any breaking story I want. Don’t freaking come here preaching maturity to me.

The only reason i am keeping quiet is becos the lies told on me years back is still a fresh wound and I don’t wanna allow myself to be swallowed up in revenge and at the same time I cannot find the right words to write the breaking story without using a knife. Same knife she used on me years back when she said I am a baby mama who doesn’t know who my baby daddies are…..What da frigging Frack!!!how can I sit down and watch you all swallow the lies she’s been feeding you all ? Cos it’s not my bizness and everytime I try to talk they say I’m jealous cos she got money. Hey you,money doesn’t define who I am or who I relate with any longer. I have grown up to realize money catches fire but a true personality doesn’t. Hello!

I am not perfect and have my own skeletons which I try not to hide. If I wake up tomorrow and do a story about a blogger who is rich and beautiful but full of Shitty lies,i am only doing my job just like we bloggers do. I am finally closing the door today on the lies she told on me cos the drama she is currently going through kinda teaches me forgiveness. Who you phyuk ain’t my bizness so i will let this pass. Moral of story? Karma is a biaatch and it will visit everyone. Note that i don’t give a Rats ass about anyone’s opinion on this post! Did I mention any names? No but watch you all come on here and act like you know Who i am talking about. One love!”

“I love Ring Stories but unfortunately there is no ring. I hate lies. I’m a married woman without a ring. OMG”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/exposed-move-over-kemi-olunloyo-another.html

Re: Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B by kolinton007: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
FTC! Enough of Linda's issues, please. Let's focus on something else.
Re: Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B by thesicilian: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
What goes around comes around.
Re: Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Their problem cool

British High Commission (BHC) Latest Job Recruitment
http://www.careershub.com.ng/2018/09/21/british-high-commission-bhc-latest-job-recruitment/
Re: Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B by Coolbriz01(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Who give a F..K about linda whatever, they can both go to h.ll for all i care
Re: Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B by BonkoINC: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
The OP is senseless. You go just write anyhow shey... What goes around comes around.
Re: Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B by Bluezy13(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2018
She made me think she wanted to say something but she ended up saying nothing.
Re: Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B by okwabayi(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
It is a fact. The child was born out of wedlock to a baby daddy who is probably married. The same route she keeps preaching against is the one she followed.
The child is a bastard, the same as Wizkid and Davido’s three children.

(1) (Reply)

Skales Is Davido Gay Partner ??? / Veteran Actress, Ayo Mogaji Loses Mum / Mikel Obi's Daughters Show Off Their Winning Medals After Participating In Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.