Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes (1305 Views)

2pac Has Yoruba Ancestry And His Mother's Name Afeni Shakur Is Purely Yoruba / Tupac Shakur Is The Most Overrated Rapper In History / Beverly Naya Still Slays In Cuba As She Enjoy Her Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by Danpersie31(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
A man described as a ‘former security officer’ has made a startling claim insisting that legendary rapper, Tupac Shakur is still alive years after his murder.

Michael Nice insists Tupac is still alive and could be “smoking a cigar” in Cuba.

Since the rapper’s famous death in Las Vegas back in 1996, dozens of conspiracy theories have swirled. Here’s what Mr Nice has to say.

Michael Nice describes himself as a former security officer.

He said he worked for the far-left political party, The Black Panthers, before he was drafted to help Tupac flee America.

Michael told TMZ The Black Panthers issued the order to get Tupac into a safe place.

He said: “It was me, my bother, the pilot, Tupac as the co-pilot and two Panther guys on the jet.

“We took off and immediately knew we were safe, we felt good and it was like escaping from prison.”

How did he ‘help Tupac escape’?

Tupac was infamously gunned down on September 7, 1996, while driving through Las Vegas. He died in hospital six days later.

Michael claims his security agency paid hospital officials a large sum to switch Tupac’s body with another deceased, to fake a death story.

Nice and his men helped the rapper disguise himself as a co-pilot, before they all flew to Barbados.

Michael added: “Then my brother helped him get to Cuba from there.”

“Kadafi was doing some kind of hand signals – he looked kind of funky.

“I saw them alive way after their said deaths.”

From:https://crusadersiii./2018/09/21/tupac-shakur-is-currently-alive-and-living-in-cuba-ex-security-officer-makes-shocking-claim/

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by amaniro: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Interesting

...... he went on exile or he eloped?
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Too much weed
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by mrjaydee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by Merimental(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
he's too Rugged to remain undercover dat long.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by omokab: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Up to date I don't believe that tupac died. I have that believe that he will come back one day and release a song that will hit the world. Tipac my man
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tupac is dead. Wetin dae worry world people and their obsessiveness?
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by carammel(f): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
omokab:
Up to date I don't believe that tupac died. I have that believe that he will come back one day and release a song that will heat the world. Tipac my man
Guess the music is still on fire getting cooked.

2 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by Akinleris(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
R. I. P pac
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
carammel:

Guess the music is still on fire getting cooked.
its almost done....na now them just add maggi
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by Agboki: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oga don die go since,I even go em burial!
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by Luizkid(m): 1:07am On Sep 22, 2018
If he's still alive that's his bizness, officially he's dead. QED
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by brixton: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2018
My only question is who’s in the picture taken in the morgue?
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes by englishmart(m): 1:10am On Sep 22, 2018
He's dead. I saw him in Kenya.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Wows In Sexy Cleavage-baring Mini Dress / Davido Mocks APC And Governor Oyetola, Leaks His Chat With His Uncle / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Nearly N**ed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.