Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Can We Call Them Burglars? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Call Them Burglars? (349 Views)

My Christmas Ruined By Burglars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Call Them Burglars? by hanked: 5:23am On Sep 22, 2018
I had a similar scenario, but was consulted for an advise, a woman left the husbands house against his wish and spent 70days where she went to without calling the man all those while.
The man had already moved on after informing the both families what the wife did. The woman now came back and broke into the guys house when he travelled, on getting to know what happened he choose not to get back to the house for now,
So my fellow NLers do we termed her a burglar?
Re: Can We Call Them Burglars? by Richy4(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2018
They were married. .... correct?
Was there any restraining order prohibiting the woman from entering the house?

They were not divorced yet correct? therefore she is entitled to have access/ gain entry to the home...

Though I don't understand what u OP meant by the Guy "moved on".....It was only 70days,...they haven't talked about the issue they were having..because according to U, he chose not to go to the house yet.... they haven't even separated....Therefore he's still stuck in that relationship...That is not my definition of moving on in my own opinion..

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriage Is For Psychologically Matured... / 11 Tips For Building A Happy Family / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.