Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. (671 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / I Need An Adsense To Buy. / Get Adsense To Ur Old Blog And Design Your New Blog At An Affodable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders, please can some one help me fix this issues i tried registering my site for adsense and this was sent to me

Please fix the issues we found so we can proceed with connecting your site.
warning
We've found policy violations on http://www.lisma.com.ng that are preventing your site from being approved:
Valuable Inventory: Webmaster Guidelines
All sites participating in the AdSense program should adhere to Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Below are some excerpts from these guidelines but we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.

Make pages for users, not for search engines.
Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by wwwmaster: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Your sidebar is iframed I think, Google hates Iframe.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2018
bro please how do i go about to remove it?
thanks
wwwmaster:
Your sidebar is iframed I think, Google hates Iframe.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Ayodipths(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2018
this happen to me too, i can't connect adsense to my site, it show that some error were found and need to fix it before activate my account, and have been trying this for almost 2months now, but not fix.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by wwwmaster: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2018
nwokennewi:
bro please how do i go about to remove it?
thanks
Don't know the plugin you are using but Wordpress sidebar doesn't normally stay sticky or floating.
I believe Adsense hate such.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by wwwmaster: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2018
Ayodipths:
this happen to me too, i can't connect adsense to my site, it show that some error were found and need to fix it before activate my account, and have been trying this for almost 2months now, but not fix.
What's your website?
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Ayodipths(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
wwwmaster:
What's your website?

[a=http://youdate.ml]YouDate[/a] it just a community site, i mean dating site.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by wwwmaster: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Ayodipths:

[a=http://youdate.ml]YouDate[/a]
it just a community site, i mean dating site.
Google Adsense won't approve this type and quality of website.
Get WordPress, add content and apply with it.
Thanks.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Ayodipths(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2018
wwwmaster:
What's your website?

its because of wapbuilder am using
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Ayodipths(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2018
wwwmaster:

Google Adsense won't approve this type and quality of website.
Get WordPress, add content and apply with it.
Thanks.

aaaagsh aaigoh
where am i gonna start now, i even feedup o.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by wwwmaster: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Ayodipths:

aaaagsh aaigoh
where am i gonna start now, i even feedup o.
Maybe you should buy already built Wordpress Blog.
I have one for sale, your account will be approved if you apply with it because I believe it meets all the requirements.
https://celebrityng.com is the blog in question.
Thanks.
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Ayodipths:

FIRST, I dont think adsense will approve your kinda site.
Secondly, you need to put contents on the landing page. It looks too weak and discouraging. Not many visitors will want to sign up
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
thanks for the share bro smiley
Ayodipths:

Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Ayodipths(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

FIRST, I dont think adsense will approve your kinda site.
Secondly, you need to put contents on the landing page. It looks too weak and discouraging. Not many visitors will want to sign up
please is there any help on it, am kind tired o, though am new to this, am just started, am still a learner, anybody help please ?
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
please i am still stuck!!! any help please!!!
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by wwwmaster: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
nwokennewi:
please i am still stuck!!! any help please!!!
Is the sidebar still floating?
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Birkhof(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
The platform ure using does not matter. You just have to add n remove some stuffs from ur site, 09050840430 call if ure interested
Re: Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
i dont even knw what you mean bro. please explain!!!
wwwmaster:

Is the sidebar still floating?

(1) (Reply)

I Have A 4 Year Old Unverified Nigerian Adsense For Sale / Nairaland Anti Bot Should Be Removed / How To Increase Your Organic Traffic To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.