Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados (629 Views)

Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics) / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados by Frayokit: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2018
Pop singer, actress, and designer Rihanna has added another title to her list of achievements after receiving an ambassadorial role from her country, Barbados.

The star, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, was named “Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary” for her home country on Thursday.

The role involves promoting education, tourism and investment.

Prime Minister of Barbados, Mia Amor Mottley said she was honoured to confer the title.

In a statement, the prime minister said”Rihanna has a deep love for this country and this is reflected in her philanthropy, especially in the areas of health and education. She also shows her patriotism in the way she gives back to this country and continues to treasure the island as her home.”
Source: http://www.frayokit.com.ng/2018/09/pop-singer-rihanna-now-becomes.html

1 Like

Re: Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados by dbos11(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2018
So what's now my own business
lemme take cover b4 dem zomb**s start stoning me
Re: Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados by TheOdd1sOut: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Good for her.
Re: Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados by Chieftroller(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2018
grin

Don jazzy right now

1 Share

Re: Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados by Chieftroller(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
dbos11:
So what's now my own business

lemme take cover b4 dem zomb**s start stoning me

grin

Lemme go and call dem

1 Share

Re: Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados by Robynwelo1(f): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2018
She is a singer, actress, designer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and now ambassador.

By next year October she would receive a honorary doctorate degree from the University of West Indies.

She will now be addressed as Ambassador Dr. Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

It's remaining Nobel peace price for her humanitarian efforts. Good girl gone bad, turned good again. My humble fave.

cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados by Frayokit: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Robynwelo1:
She is a singer, actress, designer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and now ambassador.

By next year October she would receive a honorary doctorate degree from the University of West Indies.

She will now be addressed as Ambassador Dr. Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

It's remaining Nobel peace price for her humanitarian efforts. Good girl gone bad, turned good again. My humble fave.

cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

True talk

1 Like

Re: Pop Singer, Rihanna Now Becomes Ambassador Of Barbados by dbos11(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Chieftroller:

grin
Lemme go and call dem
Abeg no call them oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cee C In Controversial Cozy Shoot For Hair Campaign / Drake Rushed To Hospital After Collapsing On Stage, Writes To Fans Over What Hap / Uriel Starts Wedding Preparations Without Groom In Desperate Attempt To Get Marr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.