Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

"I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S (870 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by fvck(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2018
A young man posted on his whatsapp status a picture of a snake, which he calimed not to have ever seen on real live experience

Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by Nbote(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2018
Dis is Lala's spec
Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by squash47(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2018
ask uncle lalasticlala...he knows his name
Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by Millenniumlady(f): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Lala right now

Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by dangermouse(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2018
looks like a rattlesnake from the look of Its tail
Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by Homeboiy: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2018
See better meat o
Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
dangermouse:
looks like a rattlesnake from the look of Its tail

Rattle Wetin?
Even 10!year olds know a python when they see one. Abah !
Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by dangermouse(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
ejoor o,I no be bush man like you wink
Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by rattlesnake(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Rattle Wetin?
Even 10!year olds know a python when they see one. Abah !
angry angry angry
Re: "I've Never Seen This Kind Of Snake Before" A Young Man Claims On His Whatsapp S by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Naked [WATCH FULL VIDEO]* / Toyota Highlander For Sale / Dog Attacked And Killed A 1-yr-old Boy In Abuja (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.