Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband (2365 Views)

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / My Madam And Me / Testimonies Of Husbands Who Can Now Satisfy Madam After Taking This Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by midastouch040(f): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband

Abuja, Nigeria News 22nd September, 2018:
A Gudu Grade 1 Area Court, Abuja, on Thursday dissolved the 2-year-old marriage between Doyinsola Adebiyi and Adebiyi Kayode, because of the latter’s extra marital affairs with their maid.

Doyinsola, a resident of Federal Housing Lugbe, Abuja, prayed the court to dissolve her 2-year-old marriage because of her husband’s extramarital affair with their maid.

The 26-year-old housewife told the court that the maid confessed to aborting two pregnancies for Kayode and that “she is currently three months pregnant for my husband.”

Doyinsola said that on hearing about the extra marital affairs, she became agitated and left her matrimonial home in Lagos State for Abuja.

“Two months after I left the house, my husband married a 20-year-old woman and never bothered to look for me,” she said.

Kayode, 51, residing in Adegbe, Lagos, who never appeared in court, wrote a letter to the court through his lawyer, authorising the court to grant his wife’s request.

He added that since she abandoned her matrimonial home, the court should dissolve the marriage.

The judge, Mr Abdul Bello, consequently dissolved the marriage. (NAN).
https://skytrendnews.com/2018/09/22/housemaid-kicks-madam-3-months-pregnant/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Na the useless man kick him wife out.

The marriage is just 2 years old, she is 26 without a child and brought in a 20 year old maid. Some women matter tire me

4 Likes

Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by BigbamoAYO(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Endtime Housemaid
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by dingbang(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wife wasn't giving him mindblowing sex.
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Massdamm(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
yawa gas
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
If it's true then i blame the husband for that.. U married her from somewhere, why nt take her back as a real man..

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
51yr old husband, 26yr old first wife and 20yr old second wife.

BTW, is the second wife the maid he pregnated?

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
Wife wasn't giving him mindblowing sex.
Which one be mindblowing sexgrin

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by dingbang(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
the kind of sex he would give you a blank signed cheque. wink trust me these girls know how to make a married man happy..
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by victorian(f): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
The husband is 51years old already.. I can't blame him o.
No time to waste.
She's 26years, still very young.. Let her look for real husband infront.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
the kind of sex he would give you a blank signed cheque. wink trust me these girls know how to make a married man happy..
The man no get excuse

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
d woman is lazy, d husband is an idiot, d housemaid is a hustler
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
The man no get excuse
not about getting excuse. I believe partners should know how to make themselves happy .
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Tedpgrass: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
He's 51
She's 26
New iyawo/previous maid/home wrecker is 20
Mba Mba.. .. Not adding up!!

There's a missing link in the story...

Where is the 1st wife or previous wives and children??
What happened..
Is Karma being served hit and spicy??

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by weyreypey: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Oyin be careful o
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
weyreypey:

Oyin be careful o
Why?
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
d woman is lazy, d husband is an idiot, d housemaid is a hustler
You support the hustler?
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
You support the hustler?
i support no one, just stating it as it is. not every 1 who applies 4 d post of a maid really have that at hrt, some are hustling 4 something else
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
i support no one, just stating it as it is. not every 1 who applies 4 d post of a maid really have that at hrt, some are hustling 4 something else
A maid should not be older than 15
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
A maid should not be older than 15
even a fifteen yr old girl can Bleep ur husband. I say a big no to maids, house helps or whatever
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
even a fifteen yr old girl can Bleep ur husband. I say a big no to maids, house helps or whatever
I don't keep maids. Plate wey I no fit wash today if I too tire I go wash am tomorrow. Even if I born twins, no maid

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
Those ones spoil pass sef
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't keep maids. Plate wey I no fit wash today if I too tire I go wash am tomorrow. Even if I born twins, no maid
lol, u vex o. but I don't blame those who do it, I feel sorry 4 them. they end up learning d hard way
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
lol, u vex o. but I don't blame those who do it, I feel sorry 4 them. they end up learning d hard way
lol, no maid for my house.
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by weyreypey: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
lol, no maid for my house.

I will find one maid for you.
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
weyreypey:

I will find one maid for you.
I don't think I need any. You've being quoting me since morning.. Hope all is well?
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by weyreypey: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't think I need any. You've being quoting me since morning.. Hope all is well?

You can't lockdown a man for only yourself like that... You need an housemaid.
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by yvelchstores(f): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
God bless u double! U are a wise woman
Re: Housemaid Kicks Out Her Madam, After Becoming 3 Months Pregnant For Her Husband by Ivanmykel(f): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Oyindidi:

You've said it all
I can't try getting a maid, not coz of trust issues but coz of 'mistake' issues grin

(1) (Reply)

Relocations Sales - Lagos / Can I Employ My Wife Without Appointment Letter? Need Advice / Please Help Me! Can I Sue Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.