Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members (1968 Views)

Kenyan Strangles 3-Yr-Old Son To Death Because Her Boyfriend Didn't Want A Child / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by Kingsmeal: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please where can I do DNA test? My mind is doing me as if I'm not a Nigerian..

Checkout this viral video Of A 3-year-old Nigerian boy newly initiated into the dreaded vikings cult in Edo state greeting his fellow members!!

Watch Video Here

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/3-year-old-boy-newly-initiated-into-a-cult-group-seen-greeting-his-members-video/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by tstx(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by AfroMighty(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
So, just as naive and ignorant of the situation he was dragged into, I pray he find his way out of the creed sooner because guys weaned and breed in crime will forever be in love with it...
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by IamPlato(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018

Train Up A Child In The Way You Chose For him To Go And When He Is Old He Will not Depart from It...
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by Abortedfetus(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
ekparikpa. beta to sail in a leaking ship than b maroon by bsts.
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by vanida6: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
I cant bliev dis angry
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by alpha2zulu: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Abortedfetus:
ekparikpa. beta to sail in a leaking ship than b maroon by bsts.
One of the cowards spotted.
Young man, have you been onboard a ship before? If no, you're sailing an imaginary ship.
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by Abortedfetus(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
alpha2zulu:

One of the cowards spotted.
Young man, have you been onboard a ship before? If no, you're sailing an imaginary ship.
who no come, no go know. lubber lubber.
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by okuya: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Abortedfetus:
ekparikpa.
beta to sail in a leaking ship than b maroon by bsts.

Grow up boy, do something beneficial and responsible with ur life. Stop this ur agbero and thuggery nonsense!!
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by alpha2zulu: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Abortedfetus:
who no come,
no go know.
lubber lubber.

You are a coward. I'm here to inform you that you're just a street rogue who knows nothing and has never seen a ship or been onboard.

I studied in a marine school. With this I can assure you that you're speaking a meaningless language. Apply in a Maritime Academy if you care to learn Nautical terms which is a general language for the whole sailors on the earth, and not your jargons.
Re: 3-Yr-Old Boy Newly Initiated Into A Cult Group In Edo, Seen Greeting His Members by Abortedfetus(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
okuya:

Grow up boy, do something beneficial and responsible with ur life. Stop this ur agbero and thuggery nonsense!!
ur father was onces a boy.

(1) (Reply)

My Neigbour Purposely Set Her Self Unclad To Swear She Didn't A Crime She Made / Scientist Invade Bat Caves To Study More About Coronavirus And / Warri Area Boys Pursue NEPA Staff On Electric Pole In Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.