Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. (801 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants / FG Orders Civil Servants To Undergo COVID-19 Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by engrj(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2018
I will try to make it brief.
My mother is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government Edo state for more than 30yrs now.
Right now she is at the point of death if nothing is done fast. She has kidney disease and she has been advised to go for a kidney transplant. We reached out to the chairman of her local government Dr. Eric Osayende, but no help was rendered untill Comr. Curtis Ugbo the leader of Benin solidarity movement called him out via Facebook and the Chief press secretary to the chairman, got wind of the story and inform the chairman.

The chairman invited me to Benin that he has made a provision for some funds and after that he will write a letter to the governor to appeal for a financial support for the treatment of one of his staff. I was given the sum of N200k then they told me to go online and solicit for financial support from the public. I later get to found out that the money approved for the treatment of my mum was N500k
Out the N12M we are appeal for.
Now, kindly advise me on how to go about it cus no one is ready to help again. Do you think in a situation like this, her boss should have done more than the N200k?
Civil servants pls advise me on how to go about this issue.

If there is anyone here closer to Edo state government pls kindly help me I have submitted a letter to the governor.

Pls help a brother in distress. Im giving up. It's bigger than me my mother is like a single mother she has me alone for survival this issue has affected me badly.
I know nairaland is indeed a family to behold. I have all the needed documents for proof. Even medical reports is available from LASUTH. Here is a photo of me receiving the money and see screenshots from the post of the CPS. To the chairman.

@Mynd44
Cc: OAM4J kindly help move to front page to enable me get good response on time.

Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by engrj(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2018

Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by engrj(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2018
If you have any question(s) to ask, pls kindly ask me I will respond.
Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by Itzonlyme(f): 1:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Sorry Bro. Wish I could help.
Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by LadySarah: 2:10am On Sep 23, 2018
The corruption in Nig will never end.You shamelessly try to make money off someone's sickness,300k when the money isn't even enough.
Leave them,they will settle with karma.

I don't know how these things are done but keep writing letters to the gov ,they might get tired and call your attention.

Last last,Op you have triedoo.Wish I could help
Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by Ekez(m): 3:26am On Sep 23, 2018
I regret the day i waz born a nigerian,
500k that's not enough to treat the patient you still remove 300k from it, will nigeria euer get better?
Ma bro i don't know what to say but take heart
Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by engrj(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
I beg make una try advise me.
This wickedness just too much. No one is ready to help again.
Her boss has refused to write a letter to the state government. Despite all my plea.
Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by KendrickAyomide: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
seun
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by writeprof(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
sorry about your mother's condition. It will be worse for those who cut that money. As a civil servant, your mother should have an insurance/ social security through her pension funds managers. Find out about it. Also, get info on NSITF- National Social Insurance Trust Fund. They do provide medical assistance. It shall be well with your mother in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Please Come In Here & Advice A Brother In Distress. by engrj(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
writeprof:
sorry about your mother's condition. It will be worse for those who cut that money. As a civil servant, your mother should have an insurance/ social security through her pension funds managers. Find out about it. Also, get info on NSITF- National Social Insurance Trust Fund. They do provide medical assistance. It shall be well with your mother in Jesus name.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

See The Large Scorpion Killed Today By Me / VAGINNE Feminine Intimate Gel / What You Should Know About Getting Pregnant After 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.