Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Bail Me Out Of This Mess - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bail Me Out Of This Mess (626 Views)

Lekki Gardens Boss Still In Detention Despite Court Granting Him Bail / Lagos Court Grants Man N10, 000 Bail For Allegedly Stealing Brother’s N172,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bail Me Out Of This Mess by delimit(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2010
i am a yearly tenant and my tenancy ends 30th april but i was given 6 months quit notice in may15th after the expiration of my tenancy.though the quit notice was back dated to may 1st.(may1st-october 30th).

My landlord gave me the quit notice through his lawyer because i refused to pay his new rent, after 2weeks  the caretaker of the house text me that am to pay for the period of quit notice but at the old rate.after consulting 3 lawyers, two of them told me that i don't need to pay a penny for that period while the 3rd one said i need to pay.so i want you (NL) to give me professional advice if it is right for me to pay or not.because the caretaker is tell people around that he will take me to court and even going to the extend of reporting in my place of work

(1) (Reply)

Aluminium Windows And Doors / 16 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ajah Very Close To Vgc. / Mini Flats, 2,3 Bed Room In Ifako Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.