Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

If U Studied Education You Are Better Than People Who Studied These Courses. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If U Studied Education You Are Better Than People Who Studied These Courses. (596 Views)

Why Do Majority Of Us End Up Not Practicing What We Studied In The University? / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Studied Education You Are Better Than People Who Studied These Courses. by kollinzgee(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
People in naija usually look down on teachers and they also despise studying educational courses but the fact is education students have upper hand compared to so many courses(which I will list out later) but the fact is that I have never seen a poor lecture before. here in yabatech almost all lecturers have cars and are very successful. Below I Ave listed 5 courses which are almost useless in naija, it would have been better if u studied education.
1. Biochemistry
This course is one the most competitive science courses in Nigerian Universities. The cutoff marks are always high and most of its graduates are always jobless or deviate from their field. Don't get me wrong this course is a hot cake course in developed countries but naija is still growing in science so must of these graduates will still go into teaching jobs.
2 microbiology
This is a very good course In developed countries but here in naija most of its graduates end up as lecturers or biology teachers in secondary schools what is now the deference if u studied education
3 cell biology
It's a bit deferent from microbiology but it's graduates still end up as teachers later in

There are so many courses like this but I will have to stop here because of time. But the whole idea here is for people to stop underating education student and also for jambites to choose a courses that will be pay later in the future.
Re: If U Studied Education You Are Better Than People Who Studied These Courses. by Thebwoy: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
So who told you that those that studied education are lecturers

I have never seen a lecturer who have opened his mouth to say he/she studied education.

Do your research wella

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobberman President And CEO Ayodeji Adewunmi Bow Out / Amapiano Music / Popular Free Personality Tests For Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.