Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 23 September, 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 23 September, 2018 (1206 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 23 September, 2018 by femoint007(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP
MEMBER'S MANUAL
LESSON FOUR (4)
SUNDAY, 23RD OF SEPTEMBER, 2018.
TOPIC: CAN GOD FURNISH A TABLE IN THE WILDERNESS?

HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM
1. I Love This Family Of God,
So Closely Knitted Into One,
They Have Taken Me Into Their Arms
And 'am So Glad To Be
A Part Of This Great Family

2. I Bless This Family Of God,
So Greatly Prospered By The Lord,
And 'am So Glad To Be

3. I Know This Family Of God,
So Deeply Rooted In The Word,
And 'am So Glad To Be

4. I See This Family Of God,
So Highly Lifted Above All,
And 'am So Glad To Be

5. Come And Join This Family Of God,
So Highly Favoured By The Lord,
And 'am So Glad To Be

MEMORY VERSE: Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the wilderness? Psalm 78:19

BIBLE PASSAGE: Jer.32:17,27; Ex.16: 1-15,35;Ps.23:5

INTRODUCTION: The wilderness is best described as a place of wondering, stagnation, starvation and lack. It is a physical or spiritual journey that devoid of comfort. It is energy sapping without nothing to show for it. This was the experience of the Israelites when they let Egypt, immediately after they crossed the Red Sea.They pass through desolate and rough terrain on their way to the promised land. They spent forty(40) years in the wilderness as opposed to God's original plan of forty days but God still fed them all. Exodus 16: 35. The life of a Christian sometimes can be said to go through a spiritual storm( wilderness), and with this God still prove Himself faithful, by simply provide the needs of the people. That is why the Psalmist said, that even in the presence of my enemies, God still prepare a table for him. Psalm.23:5. Therefore it is true that amidst dryness and lack, and even surrounded by ones enemies, God can still furnish your table.

How God Furnished The Israelites' Table In The Wilderness. A Great Desert.
1. He provided manner to eat as bread. Ex.16.

2. He gave them quail to eat as meat. Ex.16.35
3. He gave them water. Exodus 15: 22-25,27; 17:6
4. Divine Clothing. He did not allow their raiment to be old and torn for the entire forty years. Deut. 8:4; 29:5.
5. Divine Wears. He did not allow their feet to be swollen nor their shoes to be old despite the forty years journey in a great desert. Deut. 8:4; 29:5.

LESSONS:

1. Never limit God. Jeremiah 32:17.

2. Man's memory is very short. The Israelites enjoyed many miracles from God in their deliverance from Pharaoh and yet they kept on murmuring/disbelieving His ability at every little discomfort they faced on their way to the Promised Land.

3. God punished the Israelites for murmuring/ 'ingratitude' .Numbers 14:27-35. He pronounced death sentence on all those who murmured that were 20 years above except Joshua & Caleb. He extended the period of wilderness journey from 40 days to forty years.
4. No man can reverse God's judgement.
Numbers 14: 36-37.
5. Develop an attitude of giving thanks to God whether it is convenient or not for your destiny not to be derailed. 1. Thess. 5:18.

CONCLUSION: Modern Christian may find themselves in the thickest wilderness journey characterized by stagnation in their finances, career, marital, ministerial, academics e.t.c but God can still furnish their tables even in the desert, until they get into their Canaan land. Do not provoke God to anger with murmuring rather give thanks in every. 1 Thess. 5:18..

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Father, please help me through my wilderness experience.

2. Lord, arise for me and furnish me with assorted blessings and end this wilderness experience in my life.

3. Father, please release financial manner into the wilderness of my economy.

4. Father, please rescue all your children from every spiritual wilderness.

5. Father, please serve your menu of overflowing miracles to all our Churches passing through wilderness experience.

6. Prayerfully ask God to uproot every seed and trace of grumbling, complaints and ingratitude in your life. Matt. 15:13.

7. Father, please help all RCCG members to increase their thanksgiving unto you at all times.

GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK

MONDAY: There is always a wilderness before Canaan. Lord, furnish my table in this wilderness journey.

TUESDAY: Every wilderness experience needs to be endured, like God told the Israelites. Deut. 8:2-5

WEDNESDAY: Lord, help me and let my ways please You, so that you will prepare a table before me even in the presence of my enemies.

THURSDAY: Lord, please end my wilderness experience speedily.

FRIDAY: I receive strength and wisdom for my wilderness experience

SATURDAY: God alone understand the secret of your wilderness, obey and trust Him.

SUNDAY: Lord, provide for every troubled situation in the life of all members of our House fellowship centre.

(1) (Reply)

Corpse/dead Body And Leaf. / Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground / Deliverance: Odumeje 'climbs' Reverend Sister In His Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.