Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics (2860 Views)

Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by Databee(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
It Has Come To My Notice That The Internet Fraudsters Have Moved From Eating Human Shit To Stealing Women Pants And Underwears.Just Yesterday 22 September 2018 At Ugbokodo Community In Okpe LGA Warri Delta State,a Young Boy Of About 11 Years Old Was Caught Right Inside Somebody's House Trying To Steal Pants.After Much Beating From Vigilantee In The Area He Confess That He Was Sent By A Boy Called Sherrif Which We All Know To Be One Of Those Yahoo Boys,he Was Taken To Sherrif's House And When The Vigilantee Ask Him If He Know The Little Boy He Deny Flat That He Has Nothing To Do With That,and He Was Release.So Please U All Should Be Vigilant Because We Dont Know What They Are Up To This Time.I Saw All These With My Own Eyes.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Obob you said it well. Desperate boys are everywhere now.
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by proudevil: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Databee:
It Has Come To My Notice That The Internet Fraudsters Have Moved From Eating Human Shit To Stealing Women Pants And Underwears.Just Yesterday 22 September 2018 At Ugbokodo Community In Okpe LGA Warri Delta State,a Young Boy Of About 11 Years Old Was Caught Right Inside Somebody's House Trying To Steal Pants.After Much Beating From Vigilantee In The Area He Confess That He Was Sent By A Boy Called Sherrif Which We All Know To Be One Of Those Yahoo Boys,he Was Taken To Sherrif's House And When The Vigilantee Ask Him If He Know The Little Boy He Deny Flat That He Has Nothing To Do With That,and He Was Release.So Please U All Should Be Vigilant Because We Dont Know What They Are Up To This Time.I Saw All These With My Own Eyes.

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by dennel(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thanks for sharing man* Ts noted...
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Abeg ehn, there is no way I will believe this sh-t eating allegation without proof. It is always 'them-say' 'them-say' I hear it from. Why hasn't Nairaland posted a topic about it happening live? It is another lie mischief makers concocted.
The one I heard from a believable source though is how a yahoo boy in Benin took a centenarian aged-tortoise to a cybercafe to use as a foot stool so his format will work.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by koolaid87: 2:38am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=proudevil post=71462588][/quote]

Sharrap

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by Switruth: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
meobizy:
Abeg ehn, there is no way I will believe this sh-t eating allegation without proof. It is always 'them-say' 'them-say' I hear it from. Why hasn't Nairaland posted a topic about it happening live? It is another lie mischief makers concocted.
The one I heard from a believable source though is how a yahoo boy in Benin took a centenarian aged-tortoise to a cybercafe to use as a foot stool so his format will work.
. It’s true. Happened sometime in sapele

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Switruth:
. It’s true. Happened sometime in sapele
Your ‘proof’ is also them-say. Post pictures, video documentaries and news articles.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by Milan15: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2018
meobizy:

Your ‘proof’ is also them-say. Post pictures, video documentaries and news articles.
Just like asking a bank robber to give you documentations and videos of his heist, unless caught in the act or by a camera, you expect someone to be recording themselves while performing such disgraceful acts, Nigerians for that matter! I pray you never have cause to believe, you wee never experience any juju case, else you go concur say this life plenty... Nah ur type go dey ask proof of God existence! I know you've signed up not to believe what you can't see, it's good, for the sake of sanity.... I know someday, you might come across what you've always want to know! That's how I showed one guy a picture of bunch of sticks tightly tied together at different points been put into a schnapp bottle, the guy still said, there's one specie of tree that is tiny and will expand when in water or one rubbish like that! For real? This is not a single stick but bunch of sticks, how did it go through the mouth of the bottle? If it's plastic now, we can assume it has an opening on the side,and the old man no doubts has no access to any sophisticated technology of any kind (some might come here now and say there's an instrument to open and seal glasses) but still everyone can believe whatever..... Do whatever help you sleep at night lol!

JUJU REAL DIE!!! Make dem kidnap you once, you go understand!
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by Milan15: 12:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Check this thread and tell me what you think?
https://www.nairaland.com/4406449/someone-explain
Re: Yahoo Boys And Their New Tactics by Franzinni: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Yahoo boys won't like this one

(1) (Reply)

Border Closure: Cars Now Smuggled Into The Country Underwater / “I Just Bought A Duplex In Banana Island” – Man Who Claims He Has Only 2 Years / Jesse Jackson Murdered Dr. Michael King, Jr And He Must Pay For It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.