Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. (742 Views)

What's The Name Of This Strange Animal Caught By A Nairalander In Anambra State? / Female Nairalander In Osun State / See Nairalander In A Limousine... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Be careful friends, Nairaland is full of wonderful people. So on a flight to Seoul, I met this handsome Nigerian American guy. We actually were sitting neighbors so we got talking. It all started when he was checking more of African movies and he had American passport. I then asked if he had root in Africa and that was when he opened up that he was also a Nigerian so the gist got more interesting lol. I wasn't much surprised because he somehow had a little African accent. We talked on many issues and somehow boom nairaland came up and he said he usually catch fun on nairaland. Well, I told him I was a member and to my surprise, he said he too was. To clear my doubts, he mentioned names like Nair a land showoff billionaire airforce, omenka, ishilove and sarraki. He refused to tell me his username though. He was a military guy and with the way he was attended to, I think he was a senior officer. But something told me that behind that cute smile was a deadly soldier. He was very secretive about his job and what he was coming to do in Seoul. He did know about flying planes going by the way he explained to me how the pilots were handling the plane during air turbulence. So my guess is he was in the US Air force. When we got to the airport, two guys in military camouflage came with an SUV to pick him up and he simply said she is coming with me and those guys looked at each other like who is this lady? When we entered the car, he quietly asked me the hotel I was headed and told the guys to drop me first. Let's respect each other here because we will never know who is who.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by IME1: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
tongue
So any important person that 'people' troll here will come to our houses to beat us tongue

Just joking Sisomugo!
You are right
But the fact that there are chances of meeting a Nigerian in faraway places at such close ranges as seat partners is interesting.
I always wonder when I run into familiar people in places i lest expect to see familiar people lipsrsealed does not allow me to make trouble cool just joking

Now to your entire point.
I BEG EVERYONE BE IT ON NAIRALAND OR IN REAL LIFE,
I BEG DEY RESPECT PEOPLE. YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHO SOMEONE IS BEFORE YOU RESPECT THE PERSON.
ONE REASON I'D WAHALA IN ONE PLACE I WORKED WAS BECAUSE I GREETED THE CLEANERS THE SAME WAY I
GREETED THE BOSSES smiley
I'D USE MA AND SIR FOR SECURITY MEN AND CLEANERS AND THE SAME SIR AND MA FOR MY SUPERIORS.
BUT REALLY WHAT AM I TO SAY OR DO? SPIT ON MY SUBORDINATES? THAT'S SO STRANGE.

I went to university along side a girl who used to be my parent’s help and after school she landed a big job with the state government office she served at.
Now only God knows where she is and others like her who the world would have looked down on. God owns tomorrow oh
angry

But isn't it strange how people prejudice people based on their background, family name or economic or educational status, as in, what's that?
Who cares? Respect yourself, comport yourself and don't carry yourself like you be wetin na abi no be all of us dey go toilet. Even the queen ones called political, religious leaders and celebrities go to toilet by THEMSELVES forget the money! Toilet no get class. grin

No one knows tomorrow.
@op i dey suspect one dude wey i know wey fit that your description oh, him na dual citizen and USA military person, but as for being in Seoul presently or being on NL i no know oh.

Respect everyone. Anyone that does not respect him or herself, give the person gap so you don't end up disrespecting them and denying your home trainibg undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sisomugo:
Be careful friends, Nairaland is full of wonderful people. So on a flight to Seoul, I met this handsome Nigerian American guy. We actually were sitting neighbors so we got talking. It all started when he was checking more of African movies and he had American passport. I then asked if he had root in Africa and that was when he opened up that he was also a Nigerian so the gist got more interesting lol. I wasn't much surprised because he somehow had a little African accent. We talked on many issues and somehow boom nairaland came up and he said he usually catch fun on nairaland. Well, I told him I was a member and to my surprise, he said he too was. To clear my doubts, he mentioned names like Nair a land showoff billionaire airforce, omenka, ishilove and sarraki. He refused to tell me his username though. He was a military guy and with the way he was attended to, I think he was a senior officer. But something told me that behind that cute smile was a deadly soldier. He was very secretive about his job and what he was coming to do in Seoul. He did know about flying planes going by the way he explained to me how the pilots were handling the plane during air turbulence. So my guess is he was in the US Air force. When we got to the airport, two guys in military camouflage came with an SUV to pick him up and he simply said she is coming with me and those guys looked at each other like who is this lady? When we entered the car, he quietly asked me the hotel I was headed and told the guys to drop me first. Let's respect each other here because we will never know who is who.
That's interesting. When did you meet this fellow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by meobizy(f): 3:10am On Sep 24, 2018
OP posted this yesterday afternoon and can’t answer comments because she is busy being under the guy right now.
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 24, 2018
quote author=Ishilove post=71461940]
That's interesting. When did you meet this fellow?/quote]Early this month. Do you have an idea who he may be, I may be interested in reaching out to him. I am still in Seoul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=meobizy post=71471274]OP posted this yesterday afternoon and at this moment is too busy to answer comments because she is busy being under the guy right now.[quote/]He didn't give me his contact and even when I requested we met again or at least have dinner, he declined though respectfully with reason. He was cute and yes I won't mind to get under his bed, what will you do about it? I suggest you get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by meobizy(f): 3:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Sisomugo:
Nothing concern me. At least I wasn't proven wrong.
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 24, 2018
meobizy:

Nothing concern me. At least I wasn't proven wrong.
Meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by meobizy(f): 3:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Sisomugo:
Meaning?
Nothing. I'm moving to another thread. Enjoy your day.
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 24, 2018
meobizy:

Nothing. I'm moving to another thread. Enjoy your day.
Better. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by iceboy4752(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2018
I also met a fellow Nairalander in a football viewing center one day.
There are people from all walks of life on this forum oo. Buhari may even be a member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sisomugo:

Early this month. Do you have an idea who he may be, I may be interested in reaching out to him. I am still in Seoul.
Yes, I do, but he's quite reclusive. I'm sure he will see your post and reach out if he so wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Treat others how you want them to treat you, also respect others how you want them to respect you.
That is how life is supposed to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In Korea. by Ishilove: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2018
mhd5757:
Treat others how you want them to treat you, also respect others how you want them to respect you.
That is how life is supposed to be.
Tell them o. They think life begins and ends on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Delete Your Google Search History / Emem Paul Super Hit Single - 'follow Me' Becomes Most Sorted Lyrica Gospel Song / How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.