Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How I Experienced Opened Doors.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Experienced Opened Doors.... (208 Views)

I Experienced 35 Broken Relationships For Being Blind – Oyo Teacher / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / The Joyful And Saddest Day I Experienced-2face Uncovers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Experienced Opened Doors.... by OtiStories: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
New Story title: OPENED DOORS...

2 years ago, the company where I worked began to downsize. A lot of employees were laid off and I happened to be one of those unfortunate employees that got sacked. It was really a very tough time for me. I didn't see it coming and I never expected I could be sacked because I was very hardworking, punctual and innovative. In fact was able to secure 2 multi million dollar contracts through my effort. Yet, I was thrown off along with the lazy bones. Few days ago I became very worried on how to sell of the goods I had got about a year ago. It happened that I got the items so I could sell them and get into business full time. I spent all my savings on it and when the goods arrived, my heart was filled with so much joy because I got them at a good price and would be making a 300% profit on them. I immediately launched out into trying to market them. I placed adverts on the internet, I went into the street with them, etc just to have them sold. I continued for 6 months and guess what? Not one single item was bought. I had really began to get dry of money and also very discouraged. So, I quietly backed off the business and decided to scout for an alternative to make money into I found out something. Scouting for a job was not yielding any results at all. Then shortly after, I had a dream. READ THE FULL STORY VIA THE LINK BELOW...https://otistories.com/2018/09/16/opened-doors/

(1) (Reply)

Https://pocket2coins.com/nerve-renew/ / Anti-human Trafficking Tips / Https://liverydercupi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.