Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (45255 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2018
They'll definitely blame it on the alcohol...

Since the Nigerian Army came to Abia state for their useless python dance that left many dead, they've been killing themselves anyhow.

The blood of the innocent ndi Igbo that were killed is still hunting them down 1after the other.

Chukwu okike abiama is a God of justice.

BIAFRA will come to pass when they're done killing themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by TheMan3: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2018
What type of gramma is this. Is it by force to type in English? Usr pigin abeg

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Rubyventures: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2018
zoo of a country

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by diebuhari1: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2018
God will continue to punish Buhari

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Army don spoil tey try, 11NA no respect 99 NA
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2018
as far as I am concern, yhe killing in inconclusive

so therefore, someone should pick up the gun and conlude the killing with immediate effect
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Bleep
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
sirusX:

Has brought sorrow, sadness and death in many ways
I hope now you understand the rationale behind the ban of alcoholism in some nothern states!
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Viking007:
This is really graphic. Damn!
They should get up and continue Python dance

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by gamaliel9: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Why were those others walking away? The one on uniform look like a fulani sef

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2018
diebuhari1:
God will continue to punish Buhari
and His fulani Python dancers
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Vince77(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Sometimes i wonder if its the same alcohol that i take is what others take.

After being drunk i get happy and laugh at anything funny or not funny.

But some people get violent with it.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Unbelievable
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Reelmii:
as far as I am concern, yhe killing in inconclusive

so therefore, someone should pick up the gun and conlude the killing with immediate effect
They should do Python dance
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by zubino(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=71477519]
Drunk enough to perfectly target and kill your fellow soldier, but not drunk enough to shoot yourself.

He intentionally murdered his colleague and deserves to be punished.[/qzuote]

Do u really think he didn't want to kill himself. Check out the level of pains he's going through now!!
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Rollitout: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2018
The blood is too much, I don't think he can survive it

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2018
The writing is on the wall but they still can't read it.... It's not the new trend.... Something is going wrong

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Eenee(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2018
i rather be applicate than to joint naija soldier.
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by stagger: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2018
What I don't understand is this:

is it the practice of the army to issue firearms to soldiers who are not on guard duty within the confines of a barracks? How did this fellow get access to a firearm if he was not on duty?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Let them not kill him, just jail him and put him on suicide watch. His demise will be slow. Irresponsible murderer
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
the zoo is getting ready for the its apocalypse

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by peteruuu(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Kingjames:
"It is not for kings, O Lemuel - not for kings to drink wine, not for rulers to crave beer, lest they drink and forget what the law decrees, and deprive all the oppressed of their rights." ( Proverbs 31:4-5 )

And Solomon, one of the wisest men who’ve ever lived, said, "Do not gaze at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup, when it goes down smoothly! In the end it bites like a snake and poisons like a viper." ( Proverbs 23:31 )
God bless you for this. Shalom to your soul.
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Is not Nigeria military again

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2018
This is a mental issue not alcohol.
More attention should be paid to psychological evaluation of our soldiers. They have seen so many unspeakable things and coupled with the extremely unpalatable condition of their service, it's enough to lose one's sanity.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by sirusX(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2018
jhalaljnr:

I hope now you understand the rationale behind the ban of alcoholism in some nothern states!

Heavy tax is meant to discourage consumption
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by giles14(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2018
Kingosytex:
this alcohol eeh, this alcohol eeh. infact make i reserve my comment
its not alcohol .
so many of our force men are suffering from PTDS especially the rank and file of the Nigerian army.

their are all walking catastrophe.
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2018
Hmmm.....fake news....story built on photo. Looks like photo taken after a BH attack....dead soldier and civilian. As cording to the story....shouldn't both of the dead be in uniform?...and shouldn't both of them be armed? ...bloggers hoping to make it big like Linda.
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by geadom: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2018
What a shitttttt.....!!!!
Re: Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) by OmoManU: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Rate at which Nigerians indulge in alcoholism nowadays ehn, I believe it's just the highest in a very long time or since me I have been on this earth and am always fearing from the resultant dangers of such in the nearest future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Cubana Chief Priest, Minutes After Arriving Nigeria / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.