Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) (3571 Views)

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Rihanna In Tears At Her Cousin’s Funeral Service (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by kiiingemmy(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2018

She’s got to be the Most Selfless Celebrity ever liveth, And i was listening to one of her Song ‘Desperado’ when i came across this photos, A queen, A true one, see more photos below!

Source: [url=afribaze.com.ng]https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/146-see-photos-of-rihanna-in-malawi-fetching-water-helping-the-poor-yesterday-photos#[/url]

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by kiiingemmy(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2018
grin
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by neolboy(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2018
I have seen Aisha Buhair frying Akara

Seen Fayose cutting pomo, drinking palmie on the road and eating EBA in a local canteen.

Seen Okorocha buying roasted corn on the way.

Have seen Governor Kashim Shettima Sits On The Floor Of A Library pretending to be reading.

Seen Gov.Emmanuel Udom buying banana from roadside hawkers.

Hon. Simon Lalung buying fuel from black marketers.

Seen Gov. Ameach's wife plaiting a woman hair on the street.

Seen Olusola Elaka's wife frying akara on the roadside.

Many more of this we see here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Tiwa Savage go and fetch water in IDP Camps o
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2018
One true good deed they say, can cancel out a thousand sins.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by stefanweeks: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2018
the real slay mama
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by oloriooko(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2018
Make she continue this for the next 20 years, then she can come back and tell me how far grin
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Don't b fooled, she didn't do this thing continuously say like 5 minutes.
.She only did it for the camera.
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2018
This girl nor dey ever old.. Mean while our naija slay queens be like..

Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by Nbote(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Ighoga898:
Don't b fooled, she didn't do this thing continuously say like 5 minutes.
.She only did it for the camera.

So she left d US, flew to far away Africa and chose d impoverished nation of Malawi to do it for d camera?? Can't U at least try to use ur head for d camera small? Do U know how many charities some of these ppl fund and how many community service dey whole heartedly put in becos dey really do care??
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:

So she left d US, flew to far away Africa and chose d impoverished nation of Malawi to do it for d camera?? Can't U at least try to use ur head for d camera small? Do U know how many charities some of these ppl fund and how many community service dey whole heartedly put in becos dey really do care??

I wonder o
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by odysey: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:

any idea if she arranged for a Borehole to be dug??
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by Nbote(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
odysey:

any idea if she arranged for a Borehole to be dug??

I understand d sarcasm in ur question.. From d photo U can see apart from fetching water she can also b seen holding a shovel in anoda photo.. U think instead of fetching water and carrying on her head she could have sunk a borehole but lemme ask U, will d bucket fetch itself from d borehole ? I jus did a lil Google search and found she gave motorbikes and scholarships to their gals.. I guess dat was also a show off? Or her other humanitarian and voluntary advocacy
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:

They fund charities.... Yes

They participate actively physically in the charity work like labour.... No

All the same God bless them for their charitable heart.
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by odysey: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:

I understand d sarcasm in ur question.. From d photo U can see apart from fetching water she can also b seen holding a shovel in anoda photo.. U think instead of fetching water and carrying on her head she could have sunk a borehole but lemme ask U, will d bucket fetch itself from d borehole ? I jus did a lil Google search and found she gave motorbikes and scholarships to their gals.. I guess dat was also a show off? Or her other humanitarian and voluntary advocacy

I'm guessing pipes are alien technology right?
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by odysey: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:

I'm guessing pipes are alien technology?
Re: See Photos Of Rihanna In Malawi Fetching Water, Helping The Poor (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
And so What??
We should now fry ice block for Rihanna abi..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian "Transgender" Deevah, Releases Bikini Photos To Mark Birthday / Rapper Curtis "50 Cents" Jackson Or Abubakar Atiku Former Dep President Of Nig / Funny Pictures: Obasanjo Beat Comedian, Bovi At The Charly Boy Show Boxing Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.