Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Bright Is The Future Of Electric Cars In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Bright Is The Future Of Electric Cars In Nigeria? (678 Views)

Pros And Cons Of Electric Vehicles / List Of Countries Who Are Switching From Fossil Fuel Cars To Electric Cars / These High End luxury Electric Cars Are Coming To Compete With Tesla (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bright Is The Future Of Electric Cars In Nigeria? by CarMecx(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2018
A lot have been said about the future of electric cars in Nigeria but still yet I have not seen any except for 2 to 3 hybrid cars, I couldn't stop thinking about how bright is the furture of electric cars in Nigeria with lot of ICE( internal combustion engines) on Auction sites that are to be ship into the country.

Also there are alot of factors involve which are

No charging point for electric car
Range at which the electric car can travel
Expensive
Battery Longevity
Re: How Bright Is The Future Of Electric Cars In Nigeria? by tripplephi: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2018
as bright as the emergence of solar companies in nigeria.

CarMecx:
A lot have been said about the future of electric cars in Nigeria but still yet I have not seen any except for 2 to 3 hybrid cars, I couldn't stop thinking about how bright is the furture of electric cars in Nigeria with lot of ICE( internal combustion engines) on Auction sites that are to be ship into the country.

Also there are alot of factors involve which are

No charging point for electric car
Range at which the electric car can travel
Expensive
Battery Longevity

(1) (Reply)

I NEED Vento Volkswagen Automatic Brainbox To Buy No 01m 927 733 BD Siemens 5wk3 / Buy Your Quality Parts And Get It Waybilled / Poco F2 With Snapdragon 845 Soc !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.