Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Between Owners Of Sport's Betting Companies And Those Into Telecommunications? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Between Owners Of Sport's Betting Companies And Those Into Telecommunications? (409 Views)

Breaking: How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! / Sport Betting A Means To Financial Freedom / Crowdyvest Raises New Financing and Exits EMFATO Holdings (Owners of Farmcrowdy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Owners Of Sport's Betting Companies And Those Into Telecommunications? by SPLENDID25(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello peeps, today as i was just strolling down the streets and my attention was drawn towards some people arguing about the aforementioned topic. And i was asked if i had anything to say, i couldn't, because it looks like a tricky question. So, Which in your opinion do you think makes more money daily between owners of sport's betting companies and those into telecommunications?

And give reasons to back up your claims.
Re: Between Owners Of Sport's Betting Companies And Those Into Telecommunications? by globemoney: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Are you for real, what telecoms company make daily is bigger that what your betting companies make yearly

1 Like

Re: Between Owners Of Sport's Betting Companies And Those Into Telecommunications? by SPLENDID25(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
globemoney:
Are you for real, what telecoms company make daily is bigger that what your betting companies make yearly
lolz. exactly what i thought of.

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian Invest In American Stocks? / Double Your Bitcoins Within 24hrs / Leave Whatever U Are Doing Now And Rush This $3700btc Earned For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.