Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

German Shepard Owners (strictly) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German Shepard Owners (strictly) (727 Views)

My Wolf male German Shepard for mating / My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) / 13 Weeks Old Rottweiler And German Shepard Mix..vaccinated And Dewormed To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Shepard Owners (strictly) by Othello92(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
I have a female gsd( 9months) of both slant parents. She was slant at birth. At a point suffered from Pavro, grew so lean but survived.

After that period, I observed her back legs straightening by the day. Now she is so lean but not fully slant as she used to be during her younger days thou she walks like she has a hip problem at the back of her right leg.

I consulted a vet but he said some tend to become slant after putting on weight and attaining full maturity. Advised me to be patient.

What is your view on the vets comment

Re: German Shepard Owners (strictly) by AfricaNigerian: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Could this have been be possible

1 Like

Re: German Shepard Owners (strictly) by TIDDOLL(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Othello92:
I have a female gsd( 9months) of both slant parents. She was slant at birth. At a point suffered from Pavro, grew so lean but survived.

After that period, I observed her back legs straightening by the day. Now she is so lean but not fully slant as she used to be during her younger days thou she walks like she has a hip problem at the back of her right leg.

I consulted a vet but he said some tend to become slant after putting on weight and attaining full maturity. Advised me to be patient.

What is your view on the vets comment

Op, i hope it's not "Black" ??
Although, i dont know much about slants, i had say you intensify her feeding, proly see if an increase in weight will give you answers.

Or just sought Advice from a good clinic!!

1 Like

Re: German Shepard Owners (strictly) by Othello92(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
TIDDOLL:

Op, i hope it's not "Black" ??
Although, i dont know much about slants, i had say you intensify her feeding, proly see if an increase in weight will give you answers.

Or just sought Advice from a good clinic!!

Brother it's her.
Re: German Shepard Owners (strictly) by vincentjk(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
To me she's just OK like this bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Dewormers Do You Give Your Dog??? / Farm Fresh (pay On Delivery) / Heart Stopping Moment Dozen Dogs And A Deer Fell Off A Cliff During Hunt / Boabull Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.