Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

I Want To Give Out Scholarships - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Give Out Scholarships (414 Views)

Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Dish Out Scholarships For Students / Bond University International Stand Out Scholarships Australia, 2020 / Joseph Ayo Babalola University Gives Out Scholarships To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give Out Scholarships by dlaw281(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
If I want to start a scholarship scheme will I have to register my foundation or I will just have to go to the school I want to give scholarships
Re: I Want To Give Out Scholarships by joedoc44: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
dlaw281:
If I want to start a scholarship scheme will I have to register my foundation or I will just have to go to the school I want to give scholarships
anyone u choose to do is okay
I will go for a scholarship foundation that is associated with a particular school/ schools... its always better that way

plus you can start with me
in dire need of a master scholarship
Re: I Want To Give Out Scholarships by dlaw281(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
joedoc44:

anyone u choose to do is okay
I will go for a scholarship foundation that is associated with a particular school/ schools... its always better that way

plus you can start with me
in dire need of a master scholarship
sorry bro the scholarship is meant for secondary school but all the same thanks alot for your information
Re: I Want To Give Out Scholarships by joedoc44: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
dlaw281:
sorry bro the scholarship is meant for secondary school but all the same thanks alot for your information
okay
Re: I Want To Give Out Scholarships by brisstone(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
dlaw281:
Sir, If you consider registering your foundation as a better option, I am a web developer. I can help you build your site.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

MOUAU School Fees Hike / k / This American Fully Funded Scholarship Is Only For Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.