Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Got A Job For Disobeying - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job For Disobeying (534 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got A Job For Disobeying by thweraja10: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2010
A big firm in Lagos recently place an advert for the post of a general Manager for their Lagos Office. The head of the company happens to be a white man. After series of interviews four of them were shortlisted. After they have shown that they are competent.
The white man was convinced that any of the four was competent. He decided to give them the last interview, Unknowing to the four of them. He told them to stand while he comes back.
He went for more than four hours without coming back. One of them Mr. Kay got angry and he was like Men!!! im gonna sit down lets sit down now. Since we dont know when he is coming back.
So they all sat down.
After about 15 mins the white man still didnt come back.
Mr Kay got annoyed and he stood up. and was about going when the white man came in and saw only Mr. Kay standing. And the white man said congratulatons. You are the only one the obeyed me.
So you got the jod.
That was how Mr. Kay got that job. and he been paid heavily.

Does that mean there is luck in disobeying. So let us all start disobeying our Bosses. So that we can get promotions. lol
Re: Got A Job For Disobeying by neonet(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
bros, na only u go disobey your boss.me i no go follow u do that one!!!! yeye
Re: Got A Job For Disobeying by dolu2007(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2010
That happens. Dont try it sha!

(1) (Reply)

Laptopskin Cover: Redesign Your Laptop : Wholesale Dealers Wanted / Unlock Ur 3g Modem And Also Free Browsing Within Mins: Am At Ikeja Environs / Front Desk Officer/secretary Needed In An Investment Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.