Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting (551 Views)

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme / How Much Does It Cost To Design And Host An Online Forum? / How To Host An E Commerce System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting by messi042: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
can i host an adult website with any Nigerian web hosting company before? not just an adult website for writing sex stories but uploading nude and naked videos
Re: Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting by moneyadulttube: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
No they don't allow that. Majority of the online web hosting companies don't allow it. Here are the two that I have used and can vouch for them. Click here to read about them
Re: Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting by Birkhof(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yes bro
Re: Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting by Birkhof(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Do you think they care about what u do with ur space. Bro its ur money, any host at all will allow it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting by bassdow: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2018
messi042:
can i host an adult website with any Nigerian web hosting company before? not just an adult website for writing sex stories but uploading nude and naked videos

Yes it possible. We currently have a few.

If in need, get in touch via (+234) 09020325050

Thanks
Re: Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting by bassdow: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2018
Birkhof:
Do you think they care about what u do with ur space. Bro its ur money, any host at all will allow it.

Not true. Any serious Web host would care for a number of reasons among which are

1. Extreme resource usage
2. Security concerns - most especially spyware and viruses.
3. Association with other neighbour's accounts. This is true except the client uses a Dedicated server.
4. There are laws and regulations guiding such niche.

....and much more.

At the end of the day, it's very much possible but the Web host must be specialized in it.

At the end of the day, don't expect getting it at same funny prices we see Nigerian web resellers advertise.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Traffic Advice. / To Make $$$ From Your New & Old Blog, You Must Do This!!! / Get Free Data Using Dent Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.