Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! (3618 Views)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! by Emagha(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
beetown:
Fool
� �
Re: Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! by Revolva(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Did u take medications?

procold and that all..its reducing a bit.....sha....

1 Like

Re: Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! by geekybabe(f): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Remember na Biko

Hi. You most likely have an allergy or like someone said..hay fever.
Causes itchy eyes, constant catarrh and it's worsened at night. Something usually triggers it. For me it started when I moved from Nigeria. I realized I was allergic to pollen grain which I inhale in some weathers, and also dust mites.
Solution is to keep a tidy environment, avoid exposure to triggers, and use an allergy medication. Loratidine works. A tablet of 10mg once per day. It reduces your symptoms. If you have itchy eyes you may need to get some allergy eye drops too.
Re: Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! by Cyberl33t: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
geekybabe:

Hi. You most likely have an allergy or like someone said..hay fever.
Causes itchy eyes, constant catarrh and it's worsened at night. Something usually triggers it. For me it started when I moved from Nigeria. I realized I was allergic to pollen grain which I inhale in some weathers, and also dust mites.
Solution is to keep a tidy environment, avoid exposure to triggers, and use an allergy medication. Loratidine works. A tablet of 10mg once per day. It reduces your symptoms. If you have itchy eyes you may need to get some allergy eye drops too.

Thanks for this...

But this allergy of a thing, I was not having it before!

Does it just come?
Re: Catarrh Has Refused To Go For 2 Months | Help!! by geekybabe(f): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Thanks for this...

But this allergy of a thing, I was not having it before!

Does it just come?

Depends. Maybe you suddenly got exposed to the allergen trigger. Like I said for me. It started when I relocated. You can read online about hay fever and allergies

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Prevent Facial Bumps And Also Cure Them. / Difference Between White And Yellow Vitamin C Tablet / CNN Founder Donates $1bn To Nigeria For Polio Eradication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.