Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! (1165 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / Mutilated Picture On My Intl Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by efembaba(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello, before I start pls let me tender apology for two things:first for posting in d wrong section for d topic nd secondly for d slightly misleading topic.. I did the two to attract attention then response because I need it fast. Actually I want to find out how much is charged for obtaining international passport in Nigeria,particularly in Osogbo, Osun State. Pls if u have any idea kindly let me know and may God bless u. I need reaponse as fast as possible tnks sirs and mas. And once again I am sorry for posting this here. Everybody comes here that's why
Re: How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by efembaba(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
E be like say my strategy is counter productive
Re: How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by manutdrichie(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
N30K
Re: How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by pheeto23(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please I need help
I went to apply for an international passport with my Spanish birth certificate alongside a sworn affidavit incase. I was told it won't be processed unless I bring the visa or passport I used in entering nigeria and I don't have them anymore. Please what can I do
Re: How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by waleyp(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
then go do naija made birth certificate and made fresh application..... abi u no get naija names? maybe your names inlude fabregas,alonso or na morata?
Re: How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by Tosin17(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Just go to immigration office with 35k, everything will be done within two hours
Re: How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by pheeto23(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Tosin17:
Just go to immigration office with 35k, everything will be done within two hours
I did that and they complained that I didn't come with a previous passport or the visa I used in entering the country. They said they want to check I entered the country legally.
Re: How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by pheeto23(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
waleyp:
then go do naija made birth certificate and made fresh application..... abi u no get naija names? maybe your names inlude fabregas,alonso or na morata?
I need Spain to show because I selected Spain as Country of birth in all my school applications for masters
Re: How To Obtain Ur Intl' Passport Easily And Fast!! by waleyp(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2018
OK oooo adios

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Driving Direction From Ibadan To Ilaro? / Advice Please: What Documents Are Needed When Applying For A Work Visa To USA / Remembering My Titans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.