Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) (450 Views)

Why Does God Not Declare Himself As The God Of Adam? / What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by Suleimaan: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Informing the Angels About Adam

Allah the Almighty revealed:
"Remember when your Lord said to the angels: 'Verily, I am going to place
mankind generations after generations on earth.' They said: 'Will You place
therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, while we glorify
You with praises and thanks (exalted be You above all that they associate with
You as partners) and sanctify You.' Allah said: 'I know that which you do not
know.'

Allah taught Adam all the names of everything, then He showed them to the
angels and said: "Tell Me the names of these if you are truthful." They (angels)
said: "Glory be to You, we have no knowledge except what You have taught us.
Verily, it is You, the All-Knower, the All-Wise."
He said: "O Adam! Inform them of their names," and when he had informed
them of their names, He said: "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen in the
heavens and the earth, and I know what you reveal and what you have been
hiding?"
Remember when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourself before Adam" They
prostrated except Iblis, he refused and was proud and was one of the
disbelievers(disobedient to Allah)."
We said: "O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and both of you
freely with pleasure and delight of things therein as wherever you will but come
not near this tree or you both will be of the Zalimeen (wrongdoers)."
Then the Satan made them slip therefrom (the Paradise), and got them out from
that in which they were. We said: "Get you down all with enmity between
yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a
time."

Then Adam received from his Lord Words. His Lord pardoned him (accepted his
repentance). Verily He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the most
Merciful.
We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever
there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance there
shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve. But those who disbelieve and
belie Our Ayah (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, and signs and revelations,
etc) such are the dwellers of the Fire, they shall abide therein forever." (Chapter
2:30-39, Qur'an).
Almighty Allah also revealed:
"And surely, We created you (your father Adam) and then gave you shape (the
noble shape of a human being), then We told the angels, "Prostrate to Adam",
and they prostrated, except Iblis, he refused to be those who prostrate.
Allah said: "What prevented you (O Iblis) that you did not postrate when I
commanded you?"
Iblis said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire and him You
created from clay."
Allah said: "O Iblis get down from this (Paradise), it is not for you to be
arrogant here. Get out for you are of those humiliated and disgraced."
Iblis said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up (Day of
Resurrection)."
Allah said: "You are of those allowed respite."
Iblis said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against
them (human beings) on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from
before them and behind them, from their right and from their left and You will
not find most of them as thankful ones (they will not be dutiful to You)."
Allah said: "Get out from Paradise, disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them
(mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all."
"And O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in Paradise, and eat thereof as you both
wish, but approach not this tree otherwise you both will be of the Zalimeen
(unjust and wrongdoers)."
[center]www.islambasics.com[/center]
Re: The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by MightySparrow: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Some Quran, some story
Re: The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Trash...!
Copy and paste...!
Re: The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by Suleimaan: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Trash...!
Copy and paste...!

The message within is your concern, not the source, so far it was even referenced. Don't trivialize it. Allah is telling us the story, so that we will believe in Him and be saved from Hellfire.
Re: The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by enilove(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Suleimaan:

The message within is your concern, not the source, so far it was even referenced. Don't trivialize it. Allah is telling us the story, so that we will believe in Him and be saved from Hellfire.

Op, Where was the location. of the Paradise , in the earth or in heaven?
I want to know .
Re: The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by Suleimaan: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
enilove:

Op, Where was the location. of the Paradise , in the earth or in heaven?
I want to know .

The location of Hell is in the earth, but some of the scholars said that it is the oaceans, and others said that it is in the centre of the earth. What appears to be the case is that it is in the earth, but we do not know exactly where it is in the earth.

The evidence that Hell is in the earth is the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says: (interpretation of the meaning): “Nay! Truly, the Record (writing of the deeds) of the Fujjar (disbelievers, sinners, evil-doers and wicked) is (preserved) in Sijjeen” [al-Mutaffifeen 83:7]. Sijjeen is the lowest earth, and Hell is in the earth.

There are hadiths that have been narrated concerning this, but they are da‘eef (weak). There are also reports from the early generations, such as Ibn ‘Abbaas and Ibn Mas‘ood, and this is the apparent meaning of the Qur’an. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily, those who belie Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible)” [al-A‘raaf 7:40]. Those who disbelieve in the signs of Allah and are too arrogant to believe in them will undoubtedly be in Hell.
Re: The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by enilove(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Suleimaan:

The location of Hell is in the earth, but some of the scholars said that it is the oaceans, and others said that it is in the centre of the earth. What appears to be the case is that it is in the earth, but we do not know exactly where it is in the earth.

The evidence that Hell is in the earth is the verse in which Allah, may He be exalted, says: (interpretation of the meaning): “Nay! Truly, the Record (writing of the deeds) of the Fujjar (disbelievers, sinners, evil-doers and wicked) is (preserved) in Sijjeen” [al-Mutaffifeen 83:7]. Sijjeen is the lowest earth, and Hell is in the earth.

There are hadiths that have been narrated concerning this, but they are da‘eef (weak). There are also reports from the early generations, such as Ibn ‘Abbaas and Ibn Mas‘ood, and this is the apparent meaning of the Qur’an. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily, those who belie Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible)” [al-A‘raaf 7:40]. Those who disbelieve in the signs of Allah and are too arrogant to believe in them will undoubtedly be in Hell.

My question was not about the location of "hell" but location of "heaven".

Where was paradise located before God drove Adam and Eve out of the paradise ?
Re: The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by enilove(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Suleimaan:

My question was not about the location of "hell" but location of "Paradise".

Where was paradise located before God drove Adam and Eve out of the paradise ?
Re: The Story Of Adam (as)- The Islamic Account(00) by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
enilove:
■ My question was not about the location of "hell" but location of "Paradise". Where was paradise located before God drove Adam and Eve out of the paradise ?
1. Following the conversation that Jesus Christ had with the thief on the cross, it turns out paradise literally means the grave, and yes, the dead aren't conscious or asleep— it is written in scripture and Jesus Christ Himself confirmed this in the case of Lazarus, His friend — and so the content of Luke 16 is confirmed a parable by that. undecided

The promise that Jesus Christ made to the thief on the cross is that he, the thief, would be with Him, Jesus Christ, in paradise that same day. And we confirm from what is written Jesus Christ was in the grave that very same day and remained there for 3 days afterward. Invariably, Jesus Christ's promise to the thief was that he, the thief, would die that same day as opposed to hanging alive on the cross for many days after, which was a common occurrence for many of the victims of crucifixion back then. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Route To My FREEDOM. / Is It Foolish To Believe Story Of God,Talking Serpent,Pregnant Virgin? Ans: No! / Rainmakers Fight, Ignite A Palm Tree In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.