Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This (1083 Views)

When Rapture Occurs Will Atheists Believe? / Will You Be Here When The Rapture Occurs? / If Rapture Take Place,who Will Remain On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by Yefet(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
IF THE RAPTURE HAPPENS ON JULY 19 OR ANY OTHER DAY, ARE YOU READY?BE PREPARED AND BE READY!!!

Yes the Lord say's no one know the hour or time, but we should pray and watch. Some people have been praying and Watching and Joel 2:28 Say's ON THE LAST DAYS I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT UPON ALL MEN, AND YOUR DAUGHTERS AND SONS SHALL PROPHECY AND YOUR OLD MEN/WOMEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS AND YOUR YOUNG MEN AND YOUNG WOMEN SHALL SEE VISIONS.

Yes some people have seen somethings that we have not thanks to Joel 2:28. Read this book and get your self prepared. The purpose is to get you Rapture ready and all you backsliders or lukewarm Christians to makeup.

Please don't condemn or criticize before you Read. Pray for the Spirit of God to grant you Wisdom and the Grace to understand in Jesus name. Non Christians are also invited.

Once you need the book provide me your email here or send it to my email so I can send you the book to your email.

God richly bless you.

WATCH AND PRAY!

Xejob04@yahoo.co.in

Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by Jenwitemi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2010
You will have a rupture with this ya rapture fervor before july 19th. cool
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2010
I'd be mighty pissed off seeing that it is just 6days away from payday angry
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by DeepSoul(f): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^Lol. Very funny

What do you need the extra cash for??
To be able to bribe the bouncers at hell's gates to allow you go parry in heaven once in a while??
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by Dolemite(f): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
Friends, you have nothing to worry about. . .you will live, grow old and die without seeing any rapture!
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by DeepSoul(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^ E go do you like film trick. Berra give ur life to Christ while you can wink
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by Dolemite(f): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
Deep Soul:

^^ E go do you like film trick. Berra give your life to Christ while you can wink
I use to believe this stuff, just like you. . .question, if you truly believe this, why don't you sell all your material belongings and spread this gospel. . .the world is ending soon anyway. . . tongue
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by DeepSoul(f): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2010
I dnt need to sell my house and everything I own to prove I believe in God.
Being a true Christian means my life should be examplary enough to make people want to serve the God I serve.
The way you choose to live your life can be a testimony to those around you.
The gospel can be spread in a gazillion ways, my friend.
I dont have to go around carrying a microphone, shouting at people to give their lives to Christ.

And by the way, I'm still in that process. . .It's a journey. . .and it is my desire to get to the end!
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2010
^^^^ why don't you do it like Jesus Christ did it, live a life of penury and trust each community to take you in a feed and cloth you. remember what he said to the rich man, sell all his property and come join the work of spreading the gospel, but hey, Jesus never figured modern-day society to eat their cake and still have it grin
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by DeepSoul(f): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2010
^^So if I decide to drop all I have and "live a life of penury", will that make you become born again. . .?

Will that have any effect on you?
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2010
^^^^ it will make a big difference on my perception of Christians, a great deal. imagine that Pastor Adegboye Onigbinde lived the life Jesus did. I would be deeply influenced by his outward actions and inward character not by his outlandish lifestlye. one of the reasons why Ghandi loved the life of Christ but not the life of Christians.
"If not for Christians, I'd be Christian"
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by nopuqeater: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
There are many things that will happen on July 19, 2010. But Christian rapture is not one of them.

There are many things that will happen on this earth, before the end of time. Chrsitian rapture is not one of them.

There will be Jesus son of Mary coming back to earth to do many things. One of them will be to die. None of them will be the Christian rapture.

And as to the statement of Ghandi on Christianity and Christians, it is not to indicate that if all christians were like Jesus he would have been christian, too. If he looked at christianity only from what he saw of the christians, then he was a fool. He should have looked at Christ that you thought he adored so much. Just imagine if what Jesus preached and practiced proven to be the right course, yet Ghandi ignored it because of the group who said they are following that course. Ghandi would be assumed to be on the wrong side of what is right because of Christians who are not behaving like christ.

Was christ Christian? Are the Christians christlike except that they just borrow a title? Was the religion of jesus different from Moses's? If Jesus had not religion then there was no need for religion if you want to follow Christ. So christinaity is a waste. If Jesus had a religion whch is the same as Moses, we will now ask what was their religion? Was it Judaism or they were from the so called jewish bloodlines, yet they are not jews by religion?

Was their religion different from the father of faith, Abraham? Was Abraham's religion Judaism or even was he an ethnic Jew? Was the religion of Abraham different from the religion of Noah, which was what saved him with those who were saved with him? Did these people have a religion or each with his own type of religion, therefore religions in the hands of prophets of God based on the people they led and their times?

Either way you look at it. if they have a common religion, it was neither Judaism which came after the children of Israel settled down long time in Canaan, after the reigh of king Solomon. Was it Chrsitianity, a religion that says God has splitted into 3 entities where each is a full God.

If they dont have religion, we will now ask why was Abraham called father of faith and who started religion and when did any professing 1 God started relative to say the lifetime of Abraham?

if they have religion, a single religion, it will be Islam. if each had a sepaate religion and each is better in devotion to God than the older and earlier one, then Islam of Muhammad (AS) is the most devoted and most submissive to God.

If none of them had a religion, then behold the only religion from God is Islam, practiced by a prophet, and his followers are still practcing as he did of the essence of the religion; belief that God is One Lord and no partnership, making daily salah, giving charity, fasting and observing pilgrimage in the tradion laid down by Abrahman, the reason the muslim slaughter after the day of Arafat.
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
That is deep, very deep thots on the origins of life without religion, just simple living the morals of the prophets of old, cept for the Islam part. y'see Islam the One True Religion is plagued with the same mis-interpretations and confusion as Christianity. like you rightly said, look at the principles not the practitioners wink
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by Dolemite(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
Deep Soul:

I dnt need to sell my house and everything I own to prove I believe in God.
Being a true Christian means my life should be examplary enough to make people want to serve the God I serve.
The way you choose to live your life can be a testimony to those around you.
The gospel can be spread in a gazillion ways, my friend.
I dont have to go around carrying a microphone, shouting at people to give their lives to Christ.

And by the way, I'm still in that process. . .It's a journey. . .and it is my desire to get to the end!

Good for you, but I'm just saying, if I TRULY believed that the world was ending tomorrow or soon, i'd do things a whole lot differently, instead of chasing those same things we wicked, doomed to hell unbelievers go after.
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by aletheia(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2010
. . .so what happens on July 20th?
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by nopuqeater: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
@lagerwhenindoubt: « #12 on: Today at 01:00:50 PM »
That is deep, very deep thots on the origins of life without religion, just simple living the morals of the prophets of old, cept for the Islam part. y'see Islam the One True Religion is plagued with the same mis-interpretations and confusion as Christianity. like you rightly said, look at the principles not the practitioners
My brother, what I have done is to tell you that the religion of the prophets was islam, the same islam being practiced today. Proof; Every Messenger and or Prophet (AS) came with the beleif of One God Lord Who Created. Everyone of them make prayer, prescribed upon them. Its called Salah. Everyone of them gave charity. Everyone of them fasted. Everyone of them should have made pilgrimage if it was possible for him, based on time and other condition being the least of the five, for before Abraham, Adam lived in Makka near Mount Arafat, the place he and his wife found each other when they descended from heaven. By the call of Abraham to that pilgrimage after the era of Noah flood, it was made compulsory to al believers who submit whole heartedly to God. If it was not possible for the prophet, it did not take away his prophethood, afterall, Muhammad (AS) made it only once, the last year of his life. You would have expected him to make many, but he did it only once.

Every prophet had a religion, Islam. Otherwise what are they prophet for, what did they bring?
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by aletheia(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2010
aletheia:

. . .so what happens on July 20th?
I guess the rapture did not happen on July 19th.
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by VALIDATOR: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2010
@poster,
Today is July 21.
What happens now that there was no rapture?
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2010
The rapture has occurred as predicted. i went past my neighbors house and all his annoying chickens that wake me up 5AM every morning had disappeared. can you believe that!! grin
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by DeepSoul(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2010
Chei!!! It's true oh!!!! So I ddint make it to heaven afterall!! grin
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by seyibrown(f): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2010
All of una ANTI-CHRISTS wey full this place! grin What rapture was predicted for the 19th, eh?
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2010
and so what if rapture happens? make i see the maga wey go touch me or try stop me and my babe from gbaduing ourselves cool
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by seyibrown(f): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2010
Ikun nj'ogede, Ikun nre'di . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: What If Rapture Occurs On July 19th,are You Ready? Hmmm Read This by Kay17: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2010
If in every religion, the followers are supported to doubt, question and think independently, it wuld fall apart. Thus as self protective measures, rewards and punishment like heaven and hell: are employed as a trap to bind its followers. A perpetual fear of rapture is obviously be intended to put christians in check.

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Emmanuel Tv Station Is 5 Years / Do Not Be Envious Of The Wicked / Legalism, Obedience, And The Apostle Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.