Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) (4042 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics / Tonto Dikeh To Donate 10 Bags Of Rice To 10 Single Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by praizblog: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2018
Twitter user did this experiment to show their is power in what we say.

She put a boiled rice inside a jar for 30days with label and she says different things to the jar everyday. And picture below turn out to be result of what she says everyday.

See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-lady-uses-rice-show-theres-power-tonguepics/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by praizblog: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2018
This is amazing

See more of the slay queen sexy photos >>> HERE

Thread

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by praizblog: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2018
Wow

See more of the slay queen sexy photos >>> HERE

Thread

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by OneStep3: 6:10am On Sep 25, 2018
This woman just wasted 30 days of her life chasing shadows... She could've better still, start saying 'money's to herself, definitely she'll join Forbes after 39 days.. Rubbish.

What a wonderful invention.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by izzou(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2018
grin

When Nigeria played Croatia, I repeatedly used my tongue to speak victory for Nigeria.

Wetin come happen?

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by Nbote(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Dis is d dumbest experiment ever... I dey shame for dis gal boyfriend. For her and some morons on her timeline to actually believe in dis bullcrap as a sign of power in d tongue is an embarassment to common sense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2018
I hate Buhari angry

I love Buhari smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by Buharisef(m): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2018
Mtcheew! Is It Greater Than The Power Of John Thomas? Mumu People
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by iGISTMORE: 6:27am On Sep 25, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by MexxIT(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Boil rice and leave it for 30 days to prove their is power in d tongue?? Pls put raw rice in a pot and speak, sing and dance positive things to it lets see how long it takes to boil.. D power in d tongue doesn't need rice or 30days to prove, make she jus go receive beta head and she'll testify since she believes in d physical power of tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by gaby(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Hahahahha
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by GOFRONT(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Power in the tongue ke........If there is power, na to jejely use d tongue command Millions of Naira

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by cahrlifa(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by SIMPLYkush: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2018
yeye dey smell, how many times we don't swear for buhari?
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by donstan18: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Just take a look at the kind of experiment that could come out from a Nigerian lady.

Rice and tongue?

Need I be suprise? When SEX is all that comes out from them.

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by ZuchananNetwork: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2018
izzou:
grin

When Nigeria played Croatia, I repeatedly used my tongue to speak victory for Nigeria.

Wetin come happen?

But did you do it for 30 days??

Too much sense will not kill me

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2018
To slap this girl dey hungry me.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by RevenGeMission: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Rubbish waste of time , why not live stream everything ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by sacajawea: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Lol and Na Yonda she dey oh.
I say I never see Nigerian girl wey be Atheist or At least Agnostic before. Never
As well intentioned and Good she may seem, marrying this Kinda Girl is Dangerous.
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by badinfluence: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2018
This can be classified as noetic science.. Pick up a book people..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by candygist: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2018
izzou:
grin

Wetin come happen?

The forces against Nigeria too much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by naijareferee: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2018
I will try the experiment but this time I will put apc flag on one and pdp on the other... May be you can guess the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by LaDolceVida(f): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
okay lemme try it-- I'm blessed today
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by ibori1(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2018
it's all buhari fault
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by kushercain: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2018
LaDolceVida:
okay lemme try it-- I'm blessed today

HBD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Mavin Artiste Reekado Banks Shares New Looks, Cuts Off Dreads. / Igbo Content Creator MC A1 Wed His Beautiful Wife Today In Awka(photos) / BBA Winner Dillish Gets Brand New Car As Birthday Gift From Boo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.