Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Do You Want To Buy A Car In United States I Can Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Want To Buy A Car In United States I Can Help (703 Views)

We can help to Sell your Car! / Get Your Clean Cars From The United States / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Buy A Car In United States I Can Help by jackjacobs(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
HELLO MY NIGERIA BROTHERS AND SISTERS

IF YOU WANT TO BUY A NEW OR USED CAR FROM UNITED STATES I CAN HELP YOU GET A CLEAN CAR FOR A LITTLE FEES AND ALSO HELP WITH SHIPPING I WILL SEND YOU THE DETAIL PICTURE OF THE CAR AND INFO WITH THE MILEAGE , AM A NIGERIAN LIVING IN HOUSTON TEXAS MY NAME IS OLUSEGUN ADEKUNLE MY NUMBER IS 8323732375

THANK YOU

KUNLE
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Car In United States I Can Help by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2010
Is that you on fbook?
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Car In United States I Can Help by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
jackjacobs:

HELLO MY NIGERIA BROTHERS AND SISTERS
IF YOU WANT TO BUY A NEW OR USED CAR FROM UNITED STATES I CAN HELP YOU GET A CLEAN CAR FOR A LITTLE FEES AND ALSO HELP WITH SHIPPING I WILL SEND YOU THE DETAIL PICTURE OF THE CAR AND INFO WITH THE MILEAGE , AM A NIGERIAN LIVING IN HOUSTON TEXAS MY NAME IS OLUSEGUN ADEKUNLE MY NUMBER IS 8323732375
THANK YOU
KUNLE

I would advice you to become more established, both as a poster, as well as a dealer, selling "on-the-ground" cars in Nigeria, before attempting any sort of pre-order.

Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Car In United States I Can Help by jackjacobs(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2010
my email address is subtlejack@yahoo.com search for me on facebook
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Car In United States I Can Help by jackjacobs(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
not ready to go into it full time i have a job here but it wont be a bad idea to help people i love cars and i see cars everyday here that people will like back in nigeria so why not be the link to helping people

(1) (Reply)

11 Mack Trucks For Sale / Vokswagen Lt Toks For 980k,call 08023136087 / For Sale: 1999 Model Land Rover Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.