Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Power Of Night Prayers (14) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Night Prayers (14) (350 Views)

Why Do Christian Hold All Night Prayers On Friday / The Power Of Night Prayers (10) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (14) by Revadebola: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2018
THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. (14)

Continued From Yesterday.

(13). King David spent his night with God.

Psalm 119:62 (KJV)
"At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments".

David who fought many battles and never lost any, revealed one of his secret, he woke up at midnight to give God thanksgiving.

He also woke up at night to meditate upon God's Word.

Psalm 119:148 (KJV)
"Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word".

(14). The Lord prayed all night.

Luke 6:12 (KJV)
"And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God".

The above scripture says, the Lord Jesus Christ, prayed all night. That was the secret of His life and power.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit, I pray for grace to be more prayerful.
2. I decree, I will make progress in life.
3. Oh Lord, make me grow in Your grace and knowledge.
4. Thank You Father for my salvation in Jesus Christ.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Bodies Of 34 Children Found Underneath Church / Why Is It That Black Is Often Associated With Bad And Evil? / Five Pillars Of Islam According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.