Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why I Hate Alottttttt Of ANIME - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Hate Alottttttt Of ANIME (619 Views)

Unleash Your Inner Otaku: Exploring The Enchanting World Of Anime / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION (2) (3) (4)

Why I Hate Alottttttt Of ANIME by skyhighweb(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
dont get me wrong i watch them but a select few.
anime seem to look like it was made by d same group of artist but 1 morning they wake up n try something different after which they return back to their old self so this are the top reason i hate anime

1. trailer

for the life of me i haven't seen an anime with a dope ass trailer, 2, 2 secs cut scene music, trailer already showing 60% of d characters u just have to wait for an actual clip to know what d characters look move n sound like.

2. intro

want to cook indomie n cant pause d show just go ahead u don't need to keep going in n out d kitchen just stay there cook ur indomie n return to ur show, d intro wud just b rounding up.

3. fight movement

anime got three kind of fight movement
ever watch
Highschool of the Dead
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Another
attack on titan

these type have really good fighting movement where u get to see every slash dodge kicks n all

dragonball kinda fight movement anime
where u get to see blurs in d air fighting but dont see anything i mean why, who enjoys that.

the slow paste movement
here u can really see the movement at a very slow paste as dey go tru each other n u start wondering who killed who craps.

4 sexuality

hey dont get me wrong this one is cool for me but kids also watch anime
ever notice almost all d high sch girls wear skirt so small u can see d undies, boobs popping out and making sex noise at every given pitch, orrgggg just have sex already n get over it.

5 announced plot

why u weren't looking i slip pass u broke ur gun holster remove d pin rewired u bullet n sold it for cheaps while replacing d one u have now with rubber bullet, go aheadddddd shoot me n see hahahahhahahaaha
and the other guy starts to shiver goes into a voice over mode asking himself if it true did he do all that follow by stupid face reactions every where one d screen saying he is truly that fast for d love of God shoot n find out jeezzzzzz

6 good looking n super lame / cool later

yes d good looking dude or girl who was lame in d beginning will end up being cool with awesome powers there i said it.

7. over shouting

all anime seem to do this i just dont know why one moment they talking d next 1 is shouting with his / her head getting bigger mouth widen, eyes popping out n d receiver getting small, once done, dey return back to their normal self, like nothing just happen n simply moved on.

8 weapons

i know its anime n not real but atleast throw in some physics in it if am watching tom n jerry no wahala

skinny dude carries sword ten times it sizes n make it look like omo nothing dey happen

anyway i still enjoy anime some are outstanding alot nopeeeeee
ps attack on titan season 3 is waste of data dont bother some episode is just talk all tru n back story

so if u have urs i didnt mention lets know.
be well
Re: Why I Hate Alottttttt Of ANIME by acenazt: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Always calling the Name of a technique.

Naruto screaming Tajuuuuu kageeeee bunshinooooo jutsuuuuuuu.

Luffy screamin gomu gomu noooooo Red hawk!!!
Re: Why I Hate Alottttttt Of ANIME by skyhighweb(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2018
lolol totally true
Re: Why I Hate Alottttttt Of ANIME by dozeman: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Lol.... well, that's why it's an animation. Just like cartoons, anything is possible there. If done in Human movies you will never stand it or bear to watch it.
Re: Why I Hate Alottttttt Of ANIME by CapedBaldy: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2018
skyhighweb:

8 weapons

i know its anime n not real but atleast throw in some physics in it if am watching tom n jerry no wahala

watch aldnoah zero I learnt a lot of stuff about physics from there but the second season was lame though
Re: Why I Hate Alottttttt Of ANIME by skyhighweb(m): 1:11am On Sep 29, 2018
not my type

Check Out Promo Poster For Spider Man Far From Home / Hillarious African Movies Effects (LMAO) / Nbc In Conjunction With Play Tv And Free Tv Launches Internet Free VOD Platform