Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos (46932 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chinny024:
Bad parenting is the hallmark of all this lesbianism and homosexuality stuff....
Train your child and show him/her the way of the Lord.. Bet you, you will never regret it...

This gal u go sweet ehn tongue
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by ollydee: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
jeeezzz! is that artwork on her face called makeup?? �
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by romenna: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
gypsey:
errr... i don't think so! i ve tried it with few lesbians it didn't work. they still wanted to be lesbians.

there is a difference between ur banana dick n my plantain dick
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Gkemz: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I know we can judge them but as along as we continue to allow girl and some boy children to be raped, molested sent out to be sex workers etc without heavy reprucussions you are a hypocrite.
Bobrisky and others became popular cause secretly you people enjoy it.
Everybody knows tomboy girls and feminine guys while growing up it was just them.

Your disgust should be children sexual abuse, not someone bed partners.

What is this one babbling. Are you trying to justify immorality.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Gkemz: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I know we can judge them but as along as we continue to allow girl and some boy children to be raped, molested sent out to be sex workers etc without heavy reprucussions you are a hypocrite.
Bobrisky and others became popular cause secretly you people enjoy it.
Everybody knows tomboy girls and feminine guys while growing up it was just them.

Your disgust should be children sexual abuse, not someone bed partners.

What is this one babbling. Are you trying to justify immorality. Sodomy is condemned both in the bible and African traditions.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Kiloseria: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Awon Omo irole aye, waliasiri inalinsana lafiuzri
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 26, 2018
romenna:
so we are comparing dicks now eh? okay, you win the dick competition.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 26, 2018
romenna:
cheesy
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Akalia(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Viicfuntop:

How does bad parent make someone a lesbian? No offense, but this sounds dumb
you are not clever to understand her point.

You would agree with me that children that grew up in a morally decadent family usually turn bad; that charly boy's lesbian daughter is a typical yardstick.

She must have being influenced by her dad's queer lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by OyinO: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Olodo24:
e pain am. wetin consign u sef
e nor pain am joor! Na you get pain for head to be supporting Western Agenda in Nigeria. Shame!!!
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Akalia:
you are not clever to understand her point.

You would agree with me that children that grew up in a morally decadent family usually turn bad; that charly boy's lesbian daughter is a typical yardstick.

She must have being influenced by her dad's queer lifestyle.

You again, I think both of you are the stupid ones. In a haste to sound intelligent, you both said stupid things.
Tell me, how does parenting influence who you like, tell me? Charlie boy is not gay. Let’s leave him and go to other people with gay kids. Are you saying when their children came out of the closet, they should have taken them to church for deliverance or cane the gayness out of them?
Both of you just admit you are homophobic and stop trying to sound intelligent because you guys sound really stupid.

Bad parenting doesn’t influence who you are attracted to
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Chinny024(f): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=NIGHTMARE0O7 post=71525938]

This gal u go sweet ehn tongue[/quote
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Chinny024(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2018
ireke:

Life has taught me not to make general and absolute statements that are based on nothing but assumptions.

What about pastors' children that turned out bad?

I agree with the second part of your post but you know what? We can only just train our children and trust God to see them through. Every other thing is largely out of our control. Just train them, pray for them and trust God to lead them aright.
Unfortunately, you forgot that someone is a pastor doesn't mean he knows God.. Let put it this way, haven't seen a pastor that impregnated a minor?
Some of them still lagging on the parental roles.
It's a serious matter.. cry cry
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Akalia(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You again, I think both of you are the stupid ones. In a haste to sound intelligent, you both said stupid things.
Tell me, how does parenting influence who you like, tell me? Charlie boy is not gay. Let’s leave him and go to other people with gay kids. Are you saying when their children came out of the closet, they should have taken them to church for deliverance or cane the gayness out of them?
Both of you just admit you are homophobic and stop trying to sound intelligent because you guys sound really stupid.

Bad parenting doesn’t influence who you are attracted to
No one is trying to sound intelligent to impress your dumb ass or someone else's. Parenting goes a long way to mould a child's character, tendency even sexual orientation most often than not.

Charly boy is not gay you say but the way and manner he presents himself is suggestive of a liberal immoralist. I for one believe his lifestyle contributed a great deal to the way his daughter turned out.

Now answer me - what kind of parent gives credence to homosexuality? If any of your kids turn out gay tomorrow, so you will give him or her a pat on the back and thumbs up?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Akalia:
No one is trying to sound intelligent to impress your dumb ass or someone else's. Parenting goes a long way to mould a child's character, tendency even sexual orientation most often than not.

Charly boy is not gay you say but the way and manner he presents himself is suggestive of a liberal immoralist. I for one believe his lifestyle contributed a great deal to the way his daughter turned out.

Now answer me - what kind of parent gives credence to homosexuality? If any of your kids turn out gay tomorrow, so you will give him or her a pat on the back and thumbs up?

You are just homophobic, that’s it. I still don’t see how his life style affected the girl’s sex preference? I am not homo phobic that’s the difference between both of us. And trust me when I say this, you are sounding dumb. You are not analyzing the reason why she likes women. You are just saying it based on who Charlie is. What of other people? Please get the Bleep out of my mention if you can’t wise. Don’t quote me again if you won’t use sense

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=Chinny024 post=71536825][/quote]

kiss kiss
How are u swthrt
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Akalia(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You are just homophobic, that’s it. I still don’t see how his life style affected the girl’s sex preference? I am not homo phobic that’s the difference between both of us. And trust me when I say this, you are sounding dumb. You are not analyzing the reason why she likes women. You are just saying it based on who Charlie is. What of other people? Please get the Bleep out of my mention if you can’t wise. Don’t quote me again if you won’t use sense
You still didn't answer my question in all the gibberish you wrote above.

When you answer my question, only then will you gain perspective on why I oppine that parenting could mould a child's sexual orientation.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Akalia:
You still didn't answer my question in all the gibberish you wrote above.

When you answer my question, only then will you gain perspective on why I oppine that parenting could mould a child's sexual orientation.

Okay
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Akalia(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Okay
Good, end of the bickering.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Akalia:
Good, end of the bickering.

I really just don’t feel like explaining myself to you. In another words, you are not interesting enough to continue. I have had a banter with you before, if you can remember because I saw your picture. Like I said, don’t flatter yourself, you are not exciting enough, maybe tell someone else to quote me, then you would have your answer. I don’t even want to make an effort with you. So please don’t quote me again
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Akalia(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I really just don’t feel like explaining myself to you. In another words, you are not interesting enough to continue. I have had a banter with you before, if you can remember because I saw your picture. Like I said, don’t flatter yourself, you are not exciting enough, maybe tell someone else to quote me, then you would have your answer. I don’t even want to make an effort with you. So please don’t quote me again
Get off your high horse, do I look like the typical woman-wrapper dudes that do flock around irrational females like you here on NL?

I don't even remember having a face off with you way back, that should tell you that I don't even register faces of whoever I exchange mentions with here on NL.

Mind you, I asked you a hypothetical question, so don't sweat yourself by thinking I need a Damn simple answer.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Akalia:
Get off your high horse, do I look like the typical woman-wrapper dudes that do flock around irrational females like you here on NL?

I don't even remember having a face off with you way back, that should tell you that I don't even register faces of whoever I exchange mentions with here on NL.

Mind you, I asked you a hypothetical question, so don't sweat yourself by thinking I need a Damn simple answer.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Okay
you are on point, bad/Good parenting has nothing to do with their children's sexuality or Any other children's behaviour

my parents raised me Good, but it didn't stop me from Sniffing cocaine. tongue or ending up in prison.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
gypsey:
you are on point, bad/Good parenting has nothing to do with their children's sexuality or Any other children's behaviour

my parents raised me Good, but it didn't stop me from Sniffing cocaine. tongue or ending up in prison.

why you nor add carrying of guns toogrin abi you dey feargrin
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by nonix22(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2018
no be me and you, gay
Olodo24:
proudly so. now lick my ass
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by nonix22(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
eh yaa, sorry. i don't even go there

Look else where, and don't cme here later to tell us you were caught when you were performing
Olodo24:
proudly so. now lick my ass
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos by Opharhe: 5:19am On Sep 29, 2018
gypsey:
Hian! grin now wey i don use code, you still dey talk say i be yeye? grin

Abi no be that thing? sad
Yes, na 'that thing.' You try this time and I clap for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Davido And His Father, Adedeji Adeleke / Funny Toheeb Recreates Yemi Alade, Davido, Wizkid And Other Celebs Poses / Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.