Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? (756 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by lawlhee: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Men, what will happen if your wife says she's not working again that she wants to become a house wife?
Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by Eberechi24(f): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
did she give you any reason for this sudden resolution? if her work stress her, she opt for starting her own business( I.e, if she can manage it) things are hard in this country, staying at home is not an option.
Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by divinelove(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
housewife kwa

she dey mad angry angry

she should be talking about setting up her own business
Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by donbachi(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
I will first know her reason...if her boss or male co-worker(s) had in any way tried harassing her sexually..because,i dont think any nigerian working wife,in her right sense will want to quit her job.knowing how she's been contributing financially...except on sexual harasments...on such ground,i will go with her decision.
Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by lawlhee: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chai, see what the economic situation has caused smiley
Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:
Men, what will happen if your wife says she's not working again that she wants to become a house wife?

What are the reasons?
Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by lawlhee: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
bukatyne:

What are the reasons?

Let me give a reason like ; she wants to have a better up keep of the home and the child(ren).
Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by keepingmum: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Maybe she feels undervalued at home or at work. Perhaps she feels a disconnect with the children, perhaps shes at a phase where mentally, she needs a time out and the additional stress of a job may be detrimental.
Its not always about money when a loved one is concerned - as a spouse, spend a weekend pampering her, giving her foot massages, hanging around the kitchen whilst she cooks, if you have kids, take the kids out whilst she sleeps, dont start stressing or expecting sexx in return, at the end of day 3 - have a chilled conversation with her after watching a movie, just the 2 of you - casually asking her why she wants to give up her job.
Listen to her, LISTEN not hear, dont interrupt her, when shes done then ask her questions in an engaging manner, not in an authoritative or argumentative way......there in lies what you seek

3 Likes

Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by lawlhee: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
keepingmum:
Maybe she feels undervalued at home or at work. Perhaps she feels a disconnect with the children, perhaps shes at a phase where mentally, she needs a time out and the additional stress of a job may be detrimental.
Its not always about money when a loved one is concerned - as a spouse, spend a weekend pampering her, giving her foot massages, hanging around the kitchen whilst she cooks, if you have kids, take the kids out whilst she sleeps, dont start stressing or expecting sexx in return, at the end of day 3 - have a chilled conversation with her after watching a movie, just the 2 of you - casually asking her why she wants to give up her job.
Listen to her, LISTEN not hear, dont interrupt her, when shes done then ask her questions in an engaging manner, not in an authoritative or argumentative way......there in lies what you seek

You are right dear, working isn't all about the money.
Re: What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
lawlhee:

WE SAY NO TO LAZY, IRRESPONSIBLE ADULTS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Kid Has High IQ / . / "Woman Wey Spoil Na Man Spoil Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.