Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed (1158 Views)

Concerned Southend Estate Residents Seek Government Intervention / Lagos To Relocate 400 Jakande Estate Residents / Police Have Abandoned Us, Nitel/mtel Ikorodu Estate Residents Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by SureBETarena: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, I am thinking of moving my family from the Lekki/Ajah axis to the mainland and a friend suggested Ajao Estate and Ikeja but I know Ikeja will be super expensive so I am left with Ajao.
Please those who lives in the estate or know few things about the area should assist me with detailed info, I actually need a flood free environment with good tarred roads a my budget for a standard 2 bedroom flat is between 500k to 550k or a 3 bedroom for 600k to 700k max.

please let me if my budget can get me something standard, thanks to all in advance.
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
2bedroom flats for 550k in Ajao Estate? I wish u goodluck.
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by SureBETarena: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
2bedroom flats for 550k in Ajao Estate? I wish u goodluck.
That's why I am seeking for your assistance, of the environment is OK I don't mind getting 2 bedroom for 700k but I won't go above that.
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
so, they are still experiencing this flooding issues on the island? nawa ooh.

you can try checking Nigerian property online to have an idea of how much it costs of get what u want.

tips; open Google, type in "2 bedroom flats for rent at ajao estate"
u will see many links, but NigeriapropertyCentre or propertypro is a good link to check.

stay blessed.

modified;

a link below.

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/flats-apartments/lagos/isolo/ajao-estate/showtype
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by EbuteHaddow: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

you can try checking Nigerian property online to have an idea of how much it costs of get what u want.

u will see many links, but NigeriapropertyCentre or propertypro is a good link to check.

stay blessed.

modified;

a link below.

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/flats-apartments/lagos/isolo/ajao-estate/showtype
Nigeriapropertycentre place for scammers(((
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
EbuteHaddow:
Nigeriapropertycentre place for scammers(((

just to have an idea. didn't say you should patronise them.
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by SureBETarena: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

stay blessed.

modified;

a link below.

Thanks sir, really appreciate. but please do you know anything about the neighbourhood?
like how good the roads are, presence of good schools, prone to flooding?
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
SureBETarena:
Thanks sir, really appreciate. but please do you know anything about the neighbourhood?

no, I don't.

u can visit the area and do some personal findings.

stay blessed.
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by SureBETarena: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

no, I don't.

u can visit the area and do some personal findings.

stay blessed.
Thanks boss

Lalasticlala please move this to where I can get wider info from those familiar with the vicinity, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by LowerPro: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
SureBETarena:
Bro, I do not recommend having any business with nigeriapropertycentre ! So many scammers I have never met anywhere else.
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by SureBETarena: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
LowerPro:

Bro, I do not recommend having any business with nigeriapropertycentre ! So many scammers I have never met anywhere else.
Thanks bro, your advice is well taken

1 Like

Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by TonyHoysa: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

stay blessed.

modified;

a link below.

Scam, scam, scam cry
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2018
TonyHoysa:
Scam, scam, scam cry

meaning?
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by lillyontop(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2018
Which of the ajao are you looking at there are 2 ajao estate one at anthony and one at airport road.... thou i dont really know much about the one at airport road but i can definiitely say alot about the one at anthony.... it tarred road not just tarred and also have good networking you can connect to anywhere in lagos and its not floodable area i bet you will like it and i know am agent can get a house for you there but i am not sure about the amount and if you are down you can send me message on my whats app no 08032965542
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by SureBETarena: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
lillyontop:
Which of the ajao are you looking at there are 2 ajao estate one at anthony and one at airport road.... thou i dont really know much about the one at airport road but i can definiitely say alot about the one at anthony.... it tarred road not just tarred and also have good networking you can connect to anywhere in lagos and its not floodable area i bet you will like it and i know am agent can get a house for you there but i am not sure about the amount and if you are down you can send me message on my whats app no 08032965542
Ok thanks, the Ajao around Airport road though.
Re: Ajao Estate Residents Your Assistance Is Needed by BlackFantomas: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
LowerPro:

On nigeria property center a lot of fake ads. In addition, support does not want to respond to this.

(1) (Reply)

Best Generator To Buy / Want To Build, Buy,rent Or Sale A House Or Land In Lekki/ajah(lagos)? Call / Download Joeboy - All For You Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.