Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,536 members, 7,865,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

What If You Have An Opportunity Like This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If You Have An Opportunity Like This? (618 Views)

Nairalanders, Here Is An Opportunity For You! / FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility / Internet Home Business - Scam Or An Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Have An Opportunity Like This? by nwangap(f): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2010
opportunity comes! opportunity goes! information is power!

have you already been told that you can make a steady N21,000 monthly with an invest of N15,000 right here in Lagos without having to do anything on your part except of course investing your N15,000. and for three months you get N21,000 out of your investment. its time you let your money work for you rather than you working for money. many people have been making cool money from this piece of info and i hope you don't allow this one to pass you by. contact me now on 08023138853 or come over to my office:24/25 borokini plaza, jakande estate gate, oke-afa ejigbo lagos. those outside lagos can also benefit by call me. Pat
Re: What If You Have An Opportunity Like This? by mridea(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2010
Are you a micro finance bank or an investment company like the then Penywise?
Re: What If You Have An Opportunity Like This? by Penywise(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
mridea:
Are you a micro finance bank or an investment company like the then Penywise?

More like the dancing clown grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A One Million Naira Loan. / Whats Hot / Shop For Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.