Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping (4254 Views)

My Bad Experience With Nissan Murano / *₦✹✹***2019 Current Prices****on COPART And IAA Salvaged Auction Platforms***₦✹✹ / Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by mmb(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please do not patronise Copart auction in US to handle shipping of your car you purchase from it.

Now it is almost a month I bought a car from them and asked them to handle the shipping for me.

They picked the car from its location and since then I have not heard from them. I keep sending email reminder and they dont care to respond. The recent email I sent this evening, I got an automated email that copart has halted international shipping until further notice. Now I don't know where my car is.

Very bad experience.
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by diportivo: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
where is readonee35l?

come and school us pls
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by thebigkendo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Which of the cars? Camry or 2 door Ford
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Icon2007: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sorry about this! But yiy ought to find out about this from then before asking them to ship the car. I was about purchasing a car from them, when I did not see any info about shipping I sent them mail. They respkied me that the service has been dispensed that made me to have a rethink on getting the car from them. Can somebody educate us on goe to get the car shipped to naija pls?
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Icon2007: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
*** suspended
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Readonee35L(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
mmb:
Please do not patronise Copart auction in US to handle shipping of your car you purchase from it.

Now it is almost a month I bought a car from them and asked them to handle the shipping for me.

They picked the car from its location and since then I have not heard from them. I keep sending email reminder and they dont care to respond. The recent email I sent this evening, I got an automated email that copart has halted international shipping until further notice. Now I don't know where my car is.

Very bad experience.
I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling or you are just unlucky with everything involving auto importation .

Based on what you've said in the past.

You bought a non runner. 010/11 camry.
You are not the owner of the copart account which means someone made the bid for you.
Now i doubt if that person will give copart the shipping to handle because of outrageous shipping fees. Considering its also a non runner, copart might even insist you put it in a container (double money) since its a non runner . they dont have time for long thing.

I've never used copart shipping. Dont know if it functions . and i dont think people will even patronise it .

No 2 . if you are sure the vehicle is no longer in the copart yard then it must be somewhere else probably the port.

No 3. You claimed you've paid the money for the car and shipping in your former thread aroung $2***

Everything is quite confusing here. Please clarify this things I've mentioned.

What did you do the other ford.
Did you relist it.??

I also doubt copart would choose to ignore mails. Even if they are incompetent or lagging behind they must give you an explanation.

Have you called them??

Are you dealing with copart directly or you bought this car through auction export ?
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by mmb(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Readonee35L:

Considering its also a non runner, copart might even insist you put it in a container (double money) since its a non runner . they dont have time for long thing.

No 2 . if you are sure the vehicle is no longer in the copart yard then it must be somewhere else probably the port.

Have you called them??
Are you dealing with copart directly or you bought this car through auction export ?
Thanks, as u observed copart insisted that the car has to be shipped in a container because of its damage.
2. The vehicle has left the location I confirmed this from the yard.

3. The first mail I sent on the status of the shipment, they responded that once the container no is available, they will keep me posted, subsequent mails I sent for an update because it is long overdue they do not respond until this evening when I sent another follow up email, I got an automated email that international shipping has been suspended until further notice.

4. I am dealing with copart direct.

How do I get the phone of the copart export team
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Readonee35L:

I'm starting to wonder if you're trolling or you are just unlucky with everything involving auto importation .. I guess you'd serve as a lesson to those who think its just to buy from copart and they price your 07 camry tokunbo 1.5million grin .

You are not the owner of the copart account which means someone made the bid for you.
Now i doubt if that person will give copart the shipping to handle because of outrageous shipping fees. Considering its also a non runner, copart might even insist you put it in a container (double money) since its a non runner . they dont have time for long thing.

I've never used copart shipping. Dont know if it functions . and i dont think people will even patronise it .

No 3. You claimed you've paid the money for the car and shipping in your former thread aroung $2***

Everything is quite confusing here. Please clarify this things I've mentioned.

What did you do the other ford.
Did you relist it.??

I also doubt copart would choose to ignore mails. Even if they are incompetent or lagging behind they must give you an explanation.

Have you called them??

The bolded is unnecessary. If you have solution to his problem, just give it to him.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Readonee35L(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:

The bolded is unnecessary. If you have solution to his problem, just give it to him.
You do not have to quote the whole post to pass a message. Kindly edit your post so the thread can be short and precise
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Readonee35L(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
mmb:

Thanks, as u observed copart insisted that the car has to be shipped in a container because of its damage.

3. The first mail I sent on the status of the shipment, they responded that once the container no is available, they will keep me posted, subsequent mails I sent for an update because it is long overdue they do not respond until this evening when I sent another follow up email, I got an automated email that international shipping has been suspended until further notice.

I knew container would be the way as they dont have time trying to book non runners, not many Shipping company accept them for now except Sallaum...

Contact them at export@copart.com. .
Is your car the only cargo in the container?
Why did you use copart shipping in the first place ?
Also who is the person that made the bid/payment for you?
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by mmb(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Readonee35L:

I knew container would be the way as they dont have time trying to book non runners, not many Shipping company accept them for now except Sallaum...

I sent mail to export@copart.com and got the suspension notice .
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by mmb(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Readonee35L:

I have not heard anything from them since 5th of Sept.
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Readonee35L(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
mmb:
I have not heard anything from them since 5th of Sept.
You always ignore my questions. I asked about several in my previous posts. If they dont matter i wouldn't ask you, for the people here to help, you need to provide them with information so you can get the desired help.
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by idu1(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2018
I smell hypocrisy here undecided

Someone is happy the op don enter trouble because he's doing the importation by himself undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by ejembi28(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin
thebigkendo:
Which of the cars? Camry or 2 door Ford

Don't mind the op
He's looking for someone to call 4*9 as usual

The last time I suggested to him some gurus in these forum to assist him in similar issues like these ..
He quote me and called me 4*9

See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4678900/want-ship-car-us-nigeria#70366568
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
ejembi28:
grin grin grin

Don't mind the op
He's looking for someone to call 4*9 as usual

The last time I suggested to him some gurus in these forum to assist him in similar issues like these ..
He quote me and called me 4*9

See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4678900/want-ship-car-us-nigeria#70366568

So what point are you trying to make? He shouldn’t be helped or what?
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by Anchor84: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
mmb:

Copart?
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by llade(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thats y I prefer auction export they provide excellent service including shipping to Nigeria.
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by ejembi28(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:

So what point are you trying to make? He shouldn’t be helped or what?

Read the link I shared before my comments

You don't just ventured into car importation

Just because the prices you saw on auctions are cheaper ..without proper understanding on how the process worked

You might end up spending more for a particular car/s than the Nigerian market value

The op always failed to do due diligence and chose to learn in the hard way

He had same issues here

https://www.nairaland.com/4656343/won-car-300-usd-auctioneer

He tag me as 4*9 in the link below when I try to recommend a dealer in this forum to assist him

https://www.nairaland.com/4678900/want-ship-car-us-nigeria
Re: My Bad Experience With Copart Shipping by luglio: 11:46am On May 27, 2019
mmb:

Very bad experience.

So did you receive your car? How did it go?

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Infiniti Q45t Touring Edition Tokunbo / 2018 Model Toyota Hilux Srs Toks Fully Loaded V6 Engine Selling Fast / 2006 Toyota Camry Le(just Cleared)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.