Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) (927 Views)

FREEDOM OF SPEECH Has Been Stylishly Snatched From The People / POTUS, Donald Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize Awards, Over Israel-UAE Deal / How Many Figure Of Speech Can You Figure Out Of This Image ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) by Donald95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
DONALD Trump said he did not "expect this reaction" after world leaders attending his speech in front of the United Nations General Assembly in New York openly laughed as the US President praised his administration

Donald Trump showcased a mixture of surprise and pride after he had world leaders at the United Nations (UN) General Assembly meeting laughing in the middle of his speech.
As the US President praised the work of his administration since his election in 2016, murmurs among the attendees could be heard developing into laughter as Mr Trump spoke.

Mr Trump said: "In less than two years, my Administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."
As the audience laughed, Mr Trump added: "So true. Didn’t expect that reaction."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1022643/Trump-news-UN-general-assembly-speech-today-world-leader-laugh-video-watch-latest/amp

watch the speech full of life below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRBRH67rpBA
Re: Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) by AroOkigbo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Buhary follow laugh?
Re: Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) by Donald95(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Where is video coz this is commentary

I have edited it

lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Where is video coz this is commentary
Re: Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) by Kwamecron(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fooll ni
Re: Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) by petsam11(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
He may have boasted about his achievements as regards the US economy and so many other stuffs, but they are all facts... Many of them (world leaders) that laughed and cheered most certainly did that to show how happy they are for Trumps achievements so far...
While the others laughed because of clear envy and jealousy... And because of the way Trump has been strangulating then with the truth and a "just" economic pressure and sanctions... I mean come to think of it, how can u keep bringing ur children to my house for me to help u babysit them every now and then and I charge u very little for bringing them to my house... But wen I decide to bring just one of my kids, just one o, u will start giving me attitude and charging me even far more than I charged u for all ur children that I have been babysitting... Is that right Mehn! Folks should Pls free that man... If Nigeria has ever and I mean ever hard someone that is 1/10 (one tenth) of Trump, we wouldn't have been were we are today...
Like Trump or hate him! Trump is working! I love everything he said at the UNGA today but I disagree with him on d oil price and I also disagree with him (for obvious reasons on (genuine) immigration talks wer he said "let people stay in their countries and make their countries great again!" cos that one really affects Nigeria and Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Laughed At During Boastful UN Speech (video) by spartan117(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Buhary follow laugh?
Buhari fit understand the English grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Nairalanders / Yoruba Proverbs In Modern Way. / THINK-IN(introduction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.